Yellow | 8 new d.c.'s. C.d.l. requirements.

jacks

TB Lurker
Credits
If these new d.c.'s are gaining dock bids and they are no longer end of lines, you should be able to bid in there with out a cdl. The t.o.m's at some of these terminals are requiring cdl only. If some places are and some are not this makes no sense.this seems to be grounds for a grievance filed to the c.o.ops. commitee.this change is being approved on aug.24,2017,and one other thing,what about 5 year retreat rights ?

I was told the issue will be decided at the change of operations committee meeting

Is there any one from the c.o.o. committee that knows which of the eight new d.c's require c.d.l.,people need to make up there minds if they can transfer.When will we find out ?

Is there any one from the c.o.o. committee that knows which of the eight new d.c's require c.d.l.,people need to make up there minds if they can transfer.When will we find out ?
Im on the dock in hagerstown and unless there lying to these boys thats what they have been telling them. I think the cdl deal is only end of the line terminology and once the change goes through we will be breakbulk where as you should no longer need a cdl on our dock thats the way i understand it.