TForce | 81 Days Until July 31st!!!

FreightDriver

TB Lurker
Credits
It’s 81 days until July 31st and complete silence. I’m guessing the union and the company are deep into negotiations and the sticking points. Should be interesting as we get closer. The longer the silence, the more concerned I get.

I think you'd be suprised at how little thought, or concern to it is given by either side. All either side has to do is wait. The fact that you're concerned proves that. They know that, and it's their power. Your fear of uncertainty.

They'll offer far less than the workers propose, and you'll accept it because you have no alternative but to do so. The only message they'll understand is a total walk off,and that has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.

I think you'd be suprised at how little thought, or concern to it is given by either side. All either side has to do is wait. The fact that you're concerned proves that. They know that, and it's their power. Your fear of uncertainty.

They'll offer far less than the workers propose, and you'll accept it because you have no alternative but to do so. The only message they'll understand is a total walk off,and that has a snowball's chance in hell of happening.
I’ll strike. It’s not like I can’t find another driving job. They’re a dime a dozen.

It’s 81 days until July 31st and complete silence. I’m guessing the union and the company are deep into negotiations and the sticking points. Should be interesting as we get closer. The longer the silence, the more concerned I get.
nuttin wrong with silence, likely means things are getting done. Gnashing of teeth and voices get raised when folks feel they are getting screwed.

Shut it down then. In 2018 many proved they didn’t have the guts to strike.
In 2018 there was no strike authorization vote, nor were there any plans for a strike. In fact the morons who where in charge of the union in 2018 didn't even file the paperwork that is required to inform their intent to strike.
All these rookies who have zero knowledge or experience of how things work were all tough talking a strike, not even knowing that the union knew all along ups was closing the doors with a second no vote.
Has the union filed it's intent to strike this year, with just 80 days to go before the contract expires? No.

Teamsters screwed us over last time by pushing small pack contract through with a no vote because they didn’t have a high enough percent voting. 400,000 people saying no and possibly striking goes a lot farther than 10,000 expendable people. Haven’t voted yes on a contract since the first one we had.