Yellow | .89 cents, do not worry we are ok

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
How does your .89 cent stock taste now. Where are all the believers now. Give more, maybe they will stay in business another week. YUM YUM YUM YUM. I do believe that, those non union guys make more than the big TEAMSTERS. HOW DOES IT TASTE, OPEN UP AND LIKE IT.

10% percent give back aleast they gave us a carrot, with the 15% stock option. Now for taking your pension, they do not want to give you anything. I have to say I think they (YRC) has already given it to you. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN YOU FEEL IT, CAN YOU, I KNOW YOU CAN. LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke::eck15:

How does your .89 cent stock taste now. Where are all the believers now. Give more, maybe they will stay in business another week. YUM YUM YUM YUM. I do believe that, those non union guys make more than the big TEAMSTERS. HOW DOES IT TASTE, OPEN UP AND LIKE IT.

10% percent give back aleast they gave us a carrot, with the 15% stock option. Now for taking your pension, they do not want to give you anything. I have to say I think they (YRC) has already given it to you. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN YOU FEEL IT, CAN YOU, I KNOW YOU CAN. LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke::eck15:

Ahhh Stroud, forever the optimist:biglaugh:

Ahhh Stroud, forever the optimist:biglaugh:

Yup , him and that mathew somthing guy. Soon as as things get bad , there just crying and waiting for us to give attention. Eversince i have served for our country i am optimistic in good and bad times. I just find some of these guys just funny

where have you been stroud? has been forever since we have had a dose of hate.

I have been at the Tannersville Inn,servicing all the lot lizards. I have been "planting" my seeds of hate. I think the fat lady is warmed up and going on the stage. What's up you FELLOW LOVERS. :puke::eck15:

What A Classic

reading one of his threads is like watching a horror film, you know that it is going to make you sick,:puke: but you just can't stop yourself ,:puke:

Hey Stroud what will you say when and if YRC closes say I told you so.Were all in the same boat, some of us are helping by trying to bail out the ship but you brother have already abandon ship Real teamsters know how to work together sink or swim and in your case maybe drown

no ::shit:: that sucks u must be *****

I have been at the Tannersville Inn,servicing all the lot lizards. I have been "planting" my seeds of hate. I think the fat lady is warmed up and going on the stage. What's up you FELLOW LOVERS. :puke::eck15:

I was so pi$$ed at you for leaving me here to carry on the hate by myself that while you were gone I went over and screwed that latex lady of yours(Judy? rather quiet). Shes a wild one! Told me to give her 20 inches and make it hurt, so I banged her twice and punched her in the mouth(hope she wasn't deflated when you got home). Now I'm just pi$$ed at the guys who left me out of the hate mongers club. PS: Hope vwaggs doesn't censor me for insulting your family member!:biglaugh:

I was so pi$$ed at you for leaving me here to carry on the hate by myself that while you were gone I went over and screwed that latex lady of yours(Judy? rather quiet). Shes a wild one! Told me to give her 20 inches and make it hurt, so I banged her twice and punched her in the mouth(hope she wasn't deflated when you got home). Now I'm just pi$$ed at the guys who left me out of the hate mongers club. PS: Hope vwaggs doesn't censor me for insulting your family member!:biglaugh:

Sorry for the absence, yes I did get the latex lady, I ordered a new one from boxlovers magazines that his mom threw in the garbage. :puke::eck15:

Hey Stroud what will you say when and if YRC closes say I told you so.Were all in the same boat, some of us are helping by trying to bail out the ship but you brother have already abandon ship Real teamsters know how to work together sink or swim and in your case maybe drown

I will not say told you so, I am just going on the hard realistic facts. There is a time when you have to face facts, and realize, it is what it is. You are right about real teamsters know how to work together. But in my experience, there are no real teamsters left, everyone is out for themselves, and how it effects them, not how it effects everyone.

This ship is to far gone for us to be giving back, for something we did not do, or create. This whole mess was a plan by design,or we have some really DUMB people who made the decsions to get us here.

Remember me or you did not put us in this mess, like I said before, since we merged into YRC, can you name one thing that the UPPER MANAGEMENT, has done that you are like, hey that was a great idea. Or was there one COO that made sense, and you were like wow this is going to improve business or help us get more customers. I can not think of a one.

Every "plan" they have come up with has failed. Us sticking together makes no difference, if the person steering the boat keeps hitting icebergs.

Monique? The French One?

Mine was the one, that looked like a commerical beaver, after a "hard" nights work. I think her name is Truck stop Tammy. It is the one with messed up makeup, a torn dress, smells like cheap perfume and cigarettes.:biglaugh::puke::eck15:

Mine was the one, that looked like a commerical beaver, after a "hard" nights work. I think her name is Truck stop Tammy. It is the one with messed up makeup, a torn dress, smells like cheap perfume and cigarettes.:biglaugh::puke::eck15:

Now you've done it. Gotta go. HONEY, are you awake?

don't worry folks, your fellow politicians are hard at work trying to screw you so you can depend on them in the future, yes even the teachers, cops, and nurses depend on them.....but who's going to pay their salaries if all the industrial and manufacturing workers are unemployed? does a cops or teachers taxable income sustain their income, i don't think so! i guess we can say our government is to blame because they make really dumb decisions such as allowing china and other low wage high labor intensive countries to put the people in this country on the unemployment line.....millions upon millions of americans unemployed from people overseas taking our hard fought jobs built from the principles of our constitution from under our noses cause some rich ceo lobbies some greedy cutthroat politician to pull the strings to make out for the rich few and leave the poor many in the dust, not much of an optimist when i say all this but 8 bucks an hour won't be such a bad thing 10 years from now cause many will not have anything to do for a living anymore

don't worry folks, your fellow politicians are hard at work trying to screw you so you can depend on them in the future, yes even the teachers, cops, and nurses depend on them.....but who's going to pay their salaries if all the industrial and manufacturing workers are unemployed? does a cops or teachers taxable income sustain their income, i don't think so! i guess we can say our government is to blame because they make really dumb decisions such as allowing china and other low wage high labor intensive countries to put the people in this country on the unemployment line.....millions upon millions of americans unemployed from people overseas taking our hard fought jobs built from the principles of our constitution from under our noses cause some rich ceo lobbies some greedy cutthroat politician to pull the strings to make out for the rich few and leave the poor many in the dust, not much of an optimist when i say all this but 8 bucks an hour won't be such a bad thing 10 years from now cause many will not have anything to do for a living anymore

Man, you nailed this right on the head........"GREAT" post...........:TR10driving03: