Yellow | .89 cents, do not worry we are ok

The doom and gloomers and analysts always get worked up right before a vote or during negotiations, and the stock is just reflecting that.
The concessions vote will pass, whether it’s a pension deferral or a temporary termination. It doesn’t matter! I’m voting yes and most of the civilized world is too. The stock will rebound, and Stroud and the rest of his kind will continue to provide new dates of our demise (the new one is July 31) that will pass without incident. The .89 cents is there to sway the strouds of the world

Stroud 120 is the culprit

WASHINGTON (AP) — The powerful attack that overwhelmed computers at U.S. and South Korean government agencies for days was even broader than initially realized, also targeting the White House, the Pentagon and the New York Stock Exchange.
This is from an AP news report... The rumor going around Washington is that to spread the hate in an ever widening arc, Stroud120 instigated this worldwide cyber-attack and caused YRC stock to plummet to $.89, just so he could say I told you so...:biglaugh:

where is the update?

Are you gonna update us on the stock price today, stroud? I bet you have your head stuck in the sand and won't pull it out for awhile. :clap: :biglaugh: :eck13:

Are you gonna update us on the stock price today, stroud? I bet you have your head stuck in the sand and won't pull it out for awhile. :clap: :biglaugh: :eck13:

Thats ok, the only place the stock could go is up. I hope you do not get too excited, lets see what the all mighty Teamsters, have come up with to screw the pants off of us next.

You boys will be crying the blues when they take more. The only people that are happy with the stock price is the big wigs at the top making more money while we give back.:puke::eck15:

Another doom and gloom post by Stroud. All of your posts should be combined into the same thread because it's all the same "we're going bankrupt soon" nonsense. YRCW is going to survive 2009! :thread:

Another doom and gloom post by Stroud. All of your posts should be combined into the same thread because it's all the same "we're going bankrupt soon" nonsense. YRCW is going to survive 2009! :thread:

I ask you alot on here, make me see things your way, what info do you have as a supervisor at YRC. You say we will be ok, give us the facts, on what you know, that we do not. LETS HEAR IT MOUTH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, quiet, quiet, is that crickets I hear from you LOVER.

Wait for it*******************wait for it*********, the only sound I heard was from your "girlfriend" . Sounds like she has a leak.:puke::eck15:

1. The next concessions will get voted in. It doesn't matter if it's a pension deferral or temporary termination + whatever. I'm voting yes and most of the membership is too.

2. The third quarter covenant will get renegotiated.

There you go!

How hard is that to understand? Those two things and we make it to 2010.

There's a good chance that the economy will come back next year. Maybe business will pick up, and you'll get back on the board. You can get back to lollygagging and racking up letters for abuse of company time. Then sometime late next year, you can go to rehab and turn your life around. :biglaugh:

There's a good chance that the economy will come back next year.

don't know about that, did you hear what biden said this week? don't know which is worse, zollers at the helm of the company, or obama at the helm of the country. i don't think either one has a clue.

Hey Mrs Box Lover how do you know that the concession will be ratified by the members? also how do you know if the 3rd quarter coventant will be amended? Does your blow up betty tell you these things? you vote how you want to, but YRC is not going to make it.:nutkick:

Thanks for the afternoon laughs !! Nothing better than kicking back and having a cool ribbon while my Teamster brothers manage this mess. I only wish I was a sleeping under the underpass by the Rio Grande tracks and getting my 60 hours in that fine old 50243 while the vendor fixed the transmission for the 100th time so far this year. Who's filling my shoes 222lifer ??

WOW. thats all i got to say about that

How does your .89 cent stock taste now. Where are all the believers now. Give more, maybe they will stay in business another week. YUM YUM YUM YUM. I do believe that, those non union guys make more than the big TEAMSTERS. HOW DOES IT TASTE, OPEN UP AND LIKE IT.

10% percent give back aleast they gave us a carrot, with the 15% stock option. Now for taking your pension, they do not want to give you anything. I have to say I think they (YRC) has already given it to you. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN YOU FEEL IT, CAN YOU, I KNOW YOU CAN. LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke::eck15:

OMG..the doomers who lost their job and then lost their mind and the teamster all powerfull philosophy few who believe in stand tall and no compromise are something..

I love the part in the news release where jimmy the geek says it will protect teamster jobs.:biglaugh: There goes another 10,000. PS: Please post a picture of this Mrs. Boxlover. Just curious. Probably end up being a t-girl.

Thanks for the afternoon laughs !! Nothing better than kicking back and having a cool ribbon while my Teamster brothers manage this mess. I only wish I was a sleeping under the underpass by the Rio Grande tracks and getting my 60 hours in that fine old 50243 while the vendor fixed the transmission for the 100th time so far this year. Who's filling my shoes 222lifer ??

Those bottomless caverns you refer to as "your shoes" could never be filled in the manner of which they deserve. An era of waste and want did not end upon your retirement. Mikey still knows how to trip over dollars to save pennies. If they were to investigate the waste at the SLC shop they would discover where the $3 million a day leak was. Keep in mind 50 of those write ups for that junk transmission were mine!