Yellow | 89 days

Hey Fake news you see what we’re dealing with these are about the weakest people on earth. If abf can pay this company can pay more.
They won’t offer crap because they know they will take less who cares what fedx pays. Quit being the laughing stock of the trucking and grow some balls.
Remember Triplex is on here to give the companies view.

Why argue or debate what the company pays for an employees pension ? seems to me that the debate on pension money should be weather or not guys should be permitted to have that money put into a 401k of their choosing. Depending on which local your in some guys already have that option others are funding their own 401k because they realize that the pension contributions that are being paid to their funds aren’t going to benefit them.

If your discussing employees compensation, todays pension contributions are not compensation for many current employees who are in funds that are in trouble. Those employees might be a little more motivated at work when they are receiving a statement in THEIR name that shows their retirement fund growing.

My reply was a direct quote on pension fund contributions. It was totally accurate. Maybe you struggle with reading comprehension. As far as your BS insult- go pound sand. You seem to think you know it all. Your favorite thing seems to be arguing against anything that isn’t pro-company. Here genius, I’ll do the math for you. 40 hours of straight time equals just shy of 46k a year. Add the 24k for medical. Add the 4K for pension. That equals 74k per year in cost to the company. I don’t know what Fed-x pays per year in employee health and welfare. I do know they pay about $6 more per hour and pay OT after 40. I can tell you this- their employees aren’t paying $240 per week for their medical. Are you smart enough to understand all that?
There insurance sucks 80/20 for major medical,Have a heart attack and another when you get your portion of the bill!!!

W
I'm crushed, devastated, don't know how I'll ever be able to cope.

Every time someone gets their panties in a bunch because of verifiable facts that I post I think of Col. Jessep (Jack Nicholson)...

you know I don’t mind debating management and I don’t mind if management wants to represent their point of view- just do it in an honest and up front way and make it clear who you are and what you represent. I don’t know if you’re part of management or somebody paid to monitor social media for the company but I do know your on here around the clock.

I pay over $400 a month for 70/30 coverage at FXF. Granted I maxed out my health savings card at $2,650 for the year. Deductibles are high along with the out of pocket maximum and another “benefit” of our insurance is they can actually DENY to pay for medicines and actual procedures. You have to go through a dog and pony show if you are out for any time to make sure they will cover anything. So yes, we do make more on the hour and mileage but, our
Insurance frankly SUCKS. Not only that but we get to listen to loud beepers in our trucks all day and big Brother is watching what we do, we can only guess where they are going with this system in the trucks. Not to mention in any disciplinary hearing you are all alone and HAVE to speak for yourself.

Last edited:
Health Ins. well at -15% weekly on a average I pay $185.00 to $220.00 weekly , depending on how much FORCED overtime , so that's about $9620.00 to $11,440.00 yearly with my -15% for past 10 years , so about $100-K in past ten years with the -15% , so we all pay one way or another ...................so you can compare apples to oranges , OR compare yellow pigs to Sheep , so any way you want to compare it you pay ......................

Health Ins. well at -15% weekly on a average I pay $185.00 to $220.00 weekly , depending on how much FORCED overtime , so that's about $9620.00 to $11,440.00 yearly with my -15% for past 10 years , so about $100-K in past ten years with the -15% , so we all pay one way or another ...................so you can compare apples to oranges , OR compare yellow pigs to Sheep , so any way you want to compare it you pay ......................
Poor baby, can I get you a glass of warm milk to soothe your hurt feelings? :lmao: :hilarious:

So what you are saying is our compensation is in line with non union?

Hey Fake news you see what we’re dealing with these are about the weakest people on earth. If abf can pay this company can pay more.
They won’t offer crap because they know they will take less who cares what fedx pays. Quit being the laughing stock of the trucking and grow some balls.
Remember Triplex is on here to give the companies view.
ABF is now offering a $5000 sign on bonus for Road Drivers on the sign next to 309 ABF should voted no could of had so much more.

No body forced you to stay here!!!!!! I guess half a loaf is better than none at all.

Health Ins. well at -15% weekly on a average I pay $185.00 to $220.00 weekly , depending on how much FORCED overtime , so that's about $9620.00 to $11,440.00 yearly with my -15% for past 10 years , so about $100-K in past ten years with the -15% , so we all pay one way or another ...................so you can compare apples to oranges , OR compare yellow pigs to Sheep , so any way you want to compare it you pay ......................[/QUOTE You had a choice brother. :heykoolaid: You decided to stay with the majority:duh::crybaby:,I ain’t no sheep but you are part of the flock.Baaaaaaah.:poke:Theres always one black sheep and or a red headed step child :732: