Yellow | 8yrs later come back

You flip flop more than a DC politician. :clapping: attaboy, I'd be disappointed with anything less out of you.

Flip flop? That makes absolutely no sense. Where's the flip flop? Sounds like you're a little rattled. Why don't you step back, gather your thoughts and try posting something logical.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Flip flop? That makes absolutely no sense. Where's the flip flop?
I know it's futile but I'll explain it, 1st you state that I am no record poster, then you claim that with my post accumulation I don't have a life. You won't get it, won't fess up to it but that's the way you roll. Now that the diversion is over, I asked if you had a life what would you do with it? Now don't skirt the issue what's your answer?

I know it's futile but I'll explain it, 1st you state that I am no record poster, then you claim that with my post accumulation I don't have a life. You won't get it, won't fess up to it but that's the way you roll. Now that the diversion is over, I asked if you had a life what would you do with it? Now don't skirt the issue what's your answer?

Yes I did say you don't hold the record for the most posts on TB and yes I did say it's funny that someone with 13,630 posts insinuates that someone else with only 8,374 posts doesn't have a life. The two statements do not conflict at all. You're really getting desperate in your somewhat feeble attempts to respond.

Yes I did say you don't hold the record for the most posts on TB and yes I did say it's funny that someone with 13,630 posts insinuates that someone else with only 8,374 posts doesn't have a life. The two statements do not conflict at all. You're really getting desperate in your somewhat feeble attempts to respond.
I never mentioned your post count, your imagination is running wild. My senses detected that you have no life and I was curious as to what you would do if you had one, no response is probably why you are stuck with no life.
Nothing serious here, all just good old fashioned break room talk :duel:but damn you seem uptight tonight. Wassa madda? Let your hair down (I mean your combover) and have some fun. Tomorrow's Saturday, you can brush your tooth and hit the town.

Super mod should have alot of posts.
Me... I don't care. One post... A zillion posts. This is a good place for information. Sometimes it's hard to read between the lines. And you guys got the lines close together. So I hope it's all good banter.
I'm a giver not a receiver. Hehehe... See the humor.
As for break room banter. Man... It gets tough where I am at. But it's all in good fun. We all have each other's back and we all know it. This is dock people. I don't know about you drivers... That's another story.

He's implying it's possible for a road man to have a life, Trip. He's using his city man logic, you see, because he sleeps in his own bed every night. A feat the road man is lucky to manage more than twice a week.

Don't worry, I was reasonably sure I accidentally stepped into an alternate dimension. But it turned out I was just listening to Weird Al.

I've been retired from YRC for seven years now, and just gave up my CDL with hazmat. Silly me.
Retired 01-01-2016. In March I came full circle. Went back to a Indiana Chauffer license. No physical needed, can drive up to 26,000 lb truck, no endorsements of any kind, good for 6 years. That is what I obtained when I turned 18 & what I came back to @ 62. Although I don't drink liquor or beer, I would be drunk if I blew .4 with a CDL .8 with a Chauffer. Easy decision.

Retired 01-01-2016. In March I came full circle. Went back to a Indiana Chauffer license. No physical needed, can drive up to 26,000 lb truck, no endorsements of any kind, good for 6 years. That is what I obtained when I turned 18 & what I came back to @ 62. Although I don't drink liquor or beer, I would be drunk if I blew .4 with a CDL .8 with a Chauffer. Easy decision.
I just renewed my CDL here in PA, 109.50 and had to bring my birth certificate, been retired since 09.

Vh7m74E.jpg

Received this yesterday.. Now this is funny!!!! Hard lay off October 2008,
All this banter started with a ridiculous letter from YRC, I hope you guys enjoy your weekend and fathers day, I'm headed to the Phillies game with the family for cold beer
And another loss

All this banter started with a ridiculous letter from YRC, I hope you guys enjoy your weekend and fathers day, I'm headed to the Phillies game with the family for cold beer
And another loss
My team partner and I are headed to KC for Sunday morning golf,with Wongs favorite CFO,and then to Kaufman to see the Tigers lose...