TForce | 9 month review period

We had a meeeting today, attendance, tardies and any work related promblems will now be in a 9 month review. If they see a pattern of anything you are doing wrong you will meet with management and your steward first for a heads up meeting, if it keeps up your steward will talk to you, then you will get a letter in the mail explaining the promblem after that suspension or termination.

It is not the Stewards job to do the companys dirty work. A Steward defends the members, he is not an errand boy for a bunch of grocery clerks, looking to collect a bill.:1036316054:

We had a meeeting today, attendance, tardies and any work related promblems will now be in a 9 month review. If they see a pattern of anything you are doing wrong you will meet with management and your steward first for a heads up meeting, if it keeps up your steward will talk to you, then you will get a letter in the mail explaining the promblem after that suspension or termination.

Obviously your TM is a preppy (gaF)...

then you will get a letter in the mail explaining the promblem

:hysterical:

Certified Mail (?) - Don't Sign for it – and Don't go get it at the Post Office - have the Post Office Send it back to them...

Regular Mail (?) – it Probably won’t be - but, if so - Don't open it and Write "Return to Sender" on it...

Make these people Communicate with You - Face to Face!

They - will Crumble!

If you allow them to do everything - behind your back - it may Bite You in the Azz!

When you say 9 month review, to me that means they are gonna go back 9 months and look at clock in records if that is what there doing they can't discipline you for that they only have 10 days to do so after the incident.

They said everyone would get reviewed after nine months even if you had no promblems. So I don't know how it will be documented. It does not seem the union did its job on this one. Has anyone heard when we will have work rules, it would be nice to see something in writing.

The company can **** away money anyway it chooses. The 9 month period is for the length of discipline notices. Once the 9 months is up, the company can no longer use it against you. I'll take a review everyday if they like, on the clock!:highfive:

It is not the Stewards job to do the companys dirty work. A Steward defends the members, he is not an errand boy for a bunch of grocery clerks, looking to collect a bill.:1036316054:

This is a disturbing pattern that seems to be catching on .Making supervisors out of stewards.We cannot let this happen .Good post G8:1036316054:

They said everyone would get reviewed after nine months even if you had no promblems. So I don't know how it will be documented. It does not seem the union did its job on this one. Has anyone heard when we will have work rules, it would be nice to see something in writing.
\
At this point if the company told me to jump off the same bridge they did I would tell them to get******.:1036316054::funky::funky:

This is a disturbing pattern that seems to be catching on .Making supervisors out of stewards.We cannot let this happen .Good post G8:1036316054:

You know that this is a concerted effort. I have heard many terms, buffer, middleman, liason. All of it is the same. A Steward receives no extra pay for his job, and should not have to do the managements job, either. The Steward educates and defends his bothers according to the contract.:1036316054:

You know that this is a concerted effort. I have heard many terms, buffer, middleman, liason. All of it is the same. A Steward receives no extra pay for his job, and should not have to do the managements job, either. The Steward educates and defends his bothers according to the contract.:1036316054:

And should be that way, but I also consider helping another person out when they are wrong, and clearly wrong, to be a job of a brother. Why let them struggle or hang themselves.