Yellow | 90 day hotel option

What the hell happened in MI Friday night? Midnight and not a creature was stirring not even a mouse? Everyone out of sick days?
Dont know. I will never work outbound. Too many part timers, and limited experience drivers on the dock. Im surprised nobody has been killed yet.

Can my wife and son stay with me, or am I just covered ?
Yes it is for you & family
Don't worry about what the other clown said about another change
Do what you want to do for you & your family
Way to often too many clowns on here want to bitch about the company but they're still here
They have options
Stay here bitch & be miserable
Or leave
I think they should do the latter

Yes it is for you & family
Don't worry about what the other clown said about another change
Do what you want to do for you & your family
Way to often too many clowns on here want to bitch about the company but they're still here
They have options
Stay here bitch & be miserable
Or leave
I think they should do the latter

Remember, just because you moved in a COO is no guarantee you will not eventually be permanently laid off and be looking for another COO or job with a completely different company there. I remember the wife n I had just started to look for a house in LR, when I was bumped out. I could only hold seniority in OKC so I moved there. Was there for about 10 months and got laid off again with no new home to go to except the same one I started from. Then in the next COO, I transferred 14 miles down the street from where I started.

I posted a response to shotgun which was deleted. Wonder why? There was nothing offensive about it and I didn't get any warnings for breaking rules.

Yrc-atm had a post deleted and Wongs post was deleted. Now I see my original post was also deleted. What gives?

3Op3zo6.jpg

:poster oops: