FedEx Freight | 90%Discount for 90-DAYS

showing your intelligence, or lack of, when you take a childish cheap shot at someones handle.

When you go trolling in another companies forum making unfounded accusations you make yourself fair game. If I went to Hollands forum and did the same I would expect nothing less.:bicycle:

When you go trolling in another companies forum making unfounded accusations you make yourself fair game. If I went to Hollands forum and did the same I would expect nothing less.:bicycle:

^^^^ This

This goes for every forum on Truckingboards
Trolls and Spammers account for atleast 95% of the bans on Truckingboards
Very well said Jinx

It's very simple, Fed-Ex has become the new freight *****. If a guy can haul it for $75.00 a skid I am pretty sure fed-ex can haul it for $25.00 a skid. That in the real world, is what we call Stupid.

It's very simple, Fed-Ex has become the new freight *****. If a guy can haul it for $75.00 a skid I am pretty sure fed-ex can haul it for $25.00 a skid. That in the real world, is what we call Stupid.

FedEx, Knows what they are doing. You just don't see the big picture. If they haul a skid for 25 cents you can bet there is something else going on in the deal.

Bottom line they can do just what they want to do. They didn't get the size they are from being stupid.

So just leave the thinking to them.

crisscross ...I see your union ... stupid ..is that what its called when you union boys can't do it ... and pay your bills ???? ...:eck13:

FedEx is gaining more market share every day.

This in the real world is what we call envy.