90+ Wreck I-94 Galesburg, MI

Folk can say what they want but as an ole trucker I can tell ya that we have access to a tool that can enable a driver to see through those conditions to the wreck on the other side and thus avoid it..., it the CB radio. This is why I'll bust your gonads if yer talking stupid stuff on the CB in bad weather. This crap of tying the channel up talking things unrelated to the task at hand is mere stupidity. And the same folk that do that act like they are some special kinda trucker when they are sitting in a back-up and others that haven't been listening to their stupidity turn on their radio to ask why traffic is backed-up. They say; 'well if ya had yer radio on....' well ding-bat they turned it off because you wouldn't shut yer freak'n yapper! Get over yer self and go to another channel and let those that are serious about the tack at hand use the tool for what it should be used for! Okay I'm done, I'll get off my soap-box now.

Folk can say what they want but as an ole trucker I can tell ya that we have access to a tool that can enable a driver to see through those conditions to the wreck on the other side and thus avoid it..., it the CB radio. This is why I'll bust your gonads if yer talking stupid stuff on the CB in bad weather. This crap of tying the channel up talking things unrelated to the task at hand is mere stupidity. And the same folk that do that act like they are some special kinda trucker when they are sitting in a back-up and others that haven't been listening to their stupidity turn on their radio to ask why traffic is backed-up. They say; 'well if ya had yer radio on....' well ding-bat they turned it off because you wouldn't shut yer freak'n yapper! Get over yer self and go to another channel and let those that are serious about the tack at hand use the tool for what it should be used for! Okay I'm done, I'll get off my soap-box now.
Half of these new breeds don't even know what a C.B radio is or even know how to use one. I've seen coast to coast drivers run with NO C.B RADIO AT ALL! NOW THATS ******* TO ME LET ALONE IN BAD WEATHER!. I'm so ready to hang my keys up cause I'm afraid of getting killed out there.

Half of these new breeds don't even know what a C.B radio is or even know how to use one. I've seen coast to coast drivers run with NO C.B RADIO AT ALL! NOW THATS ******* TO ME LET ALONE IN BAD WEATHER!. I'm so ready to hang my keys up cause I'm afraid of getting killed out there.
I concur, I absolutely feel the same. 165 on the Road Board, I don't think there are 12 with radios. When I tell them that Planes, Trains and Ships can communicate to each other and so should Trucks, They tell me things like, you can make 5-7 thousand dollars more per yr. by not wasting time hooking up a Radio, if you run double turns. Or, I have a Phone, really?, does the truck 10 miles ahead have your #?

I'm also counting the Months!

On the flip side of this deal with the radios.... it gets awful tiring listening to some of the idiots out there that are steering wheel politicians. ..lawyers. ...know it all's. .

Sorry but it is turned off when these idiots are out there spewing there crap.

Some even try to drive my truck for me too...off it goes.

Turn that echo up a little more so I totally can't understand what you're saying. .. off it goes.

Radio conversation is not like it was in the old days

On the flip side of this deal with the radios.... it gets awful tiring listening to some of the idiots out there that are steering wheel politicians. ..lawyers. ...know it all's. .

Sorry but it is turned off when these idiots are out there spewing there crap.

Some even try to drive my truck for me too...off it goes.

Turn that echo up a little more so I totally can't understand what you're saying. .. off it goes.

Radio conversation is not like it was in the old days
All valid points, but I never turn it off. You learn to filter out the unimportant banter. It's frustrating at times, but it has saved my Life more than once, no exaggeration.

I retired from Jack Cooper and have ran across I 94 a bunch of times. Looks like the driver who rear ended the Cooper rig was the fatality. That stretch had always been dangerous in winter because of the lake effect snow. RIP