94 to 94

So it's a little more tension for a while, eh. Any ideas on how long that will take? How many are challenged and why?

Heard of ties many times...They always end in a No vote....I'm guessing final outcome is gonna be No....was fun watching all the drama on here though

Not this one R+L,this is a example of NCT making up so called new rules as they go along,like a guy being on disability or workers comp not being allowed to vote and changing a local driver to dedicated but is still actually a local driver,So go peddle your damn freight !!!

I sensed something along those lines with the weather being as it was? I am sure they said to eligible drivers "Um the weather is bad today I/B are down we don't need you call on Wed to see if work is available? Stay warm! Nothing is easy you have to fight for it all!

I sensed something along those lines with the weather being as it was? I am sure they said to eligible drivers "Um the weather is bad today I/B are down we don't need you call on Wed to see if work is available? Stay warm! Nothing is easy you have to fight for it all!
Nope there was over 200 drivers that voted from as far away as Scranton and western pa so the weather played zero part in it.

It is what it is 94-94 and now the lawyers will cash in.

you couldnt have planned for a better outcome----rememebr not long ago it was 30%--now its 50%...so what happened from then to now ? it will be 60 -70%---theres no doubt the masses have spoken.

Nope there was over 200 drivers that voted from as far away as Scranton and western pa so the weather played zero part in it.

It is what it is 94-94 and now the lawyers will cash in.
Either way your god given rite was executed ie vote of which either side U were on?:usa:

darksky !! that is one thing you have right ..Other than that, you sir have no right speaking about the Union rep and his earing, it just shows the person you are .:****: . 94 to 94 thats f in sad ! 94 people that don't trust the company and 94 that just don't get it .. 188 people total ! WTF way to go management .. H M should be very proud of himself as long as he was doing this , never a need for this !!! This shouldn't , never had happen ... But then again MO TG JS BF thats how business do it , right ? Now did they really deserve that bonus ? Remember that piece of pie , Time to share guys !!!:shift:

94 people saw through the garbage you promised, gotta love the effort tho, we will see what the NLRB thinks about the vote buffers you sent to try and win GTFO