Yellow | a bad one

rumrunner said:
dont misunderstand me.i care about all my brothers and sisters.and the accidents above might have been just that, accidents.but i know some of the guys that are doing what they do down here in dallas and it is cause of their own indebtedness.i had to qualify what i wrote above .after reading it it made me look like a bad guy.with no care for anyone else.for those that read what i wrote before this and thought this and that.my apologies...sincerely richard in dallas....keep trucking.....when we get the freight
RR,
It didn't make you look like a bad guy to me. Alot of guys now live beyond, or right at the edge of their means and work this job like a high paid chickenhauler. They forget that it's a Union job, meaning that it was set up to balance good money and good hometime. Now all some want is the money, much to the detriment of the work rules. But someday they'll stumble and the Company will use it all against them. They all don't think it'll ever happen to them.

Animo916 said:
A friend of mine from Yellow sent me this picture. It is truely amazing that the driver was pulled out alive. From this view, the tractor almost disappears.
MVC-007S2.jpg

Thats really an amazing picture Animo. It really is amazing that the driver survived