A beer so strong it's banned in 12 states

20_yrs_2_go

Thank god for small favors ( pic on far left )
Credits
Utopias, which the brewer describes on their site as an “extreme barrel-aged beer,” is 28 percent alcohol by volume–which is above the legal limit in several states, including New Hampshire and Vermont.

The beer uses three varieties of German hops, and is a blend of batches–including some that have been aged up to 24 years in barrels that contained everything from aquavit to moscat

It’s legal in Massachusetts, though, where the beer will be sold for $200.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/11/...limit-28-percent-alcohol-boston-beer-company/

frankly i only drink beer once in a great while. where a 6 pack is someone's per minute drink till the next six pak, a 6 pack can last in my fridge for at least 1 full month.

i nary spend more that (about) $10. for a 6 pack, and that's for a good name brand like Miller or Corona.

all the "banned" stuff is an advertising gimmick to see how fast those beers are going to fly off the shelfs given x amount of time.

then we will see those beers sold everywhere soon enough. like the Coors Beer. they could be sold everywhere till the brewing process met what the states required (i think it was back then). once that requirement was met??

all the Coors beer one can buy..>!!!!!!!!!!

Soon enough, some well financed Drunk (probably a Trucker) will get caught with a large amount (12 cases for example) of the "banned brew" crossing into a "Banned" State.

Soon enough, some teenagers will get caught in Mass. (en masse) after drinking some amount of said Beer which they mixed with Liquor and Extasy causing unplanned euphoric intercourse with several vehicles. That'll be interesting and best covered by British Media as well Al-Jezeera.

Soon enough, some well financed Drunk (probably a Trucker) will get caught with a large amount (12 cases for example) of the "banned brew" crossing into a "Banned" State.

Soon enough, some teenagers will get caught in Mass. (en masse) after drinking some amount of said Beer which they mixed with Liquor and Extasy causing unplanned euphoric intercourse with several vehicles. That'll be interesting and best covered by British Media as well Al-Jezeera.
Big Enos and Little Enos will be the driving forces of the truck driver taking that challenge.

It's a cheap way for Sam Adams name to get in the news, truthfully I forgot all about the brand for as big as it once was at one time, and it's working with the Holidays right around the corner I'll looking for his Christmas beer, Old Fezziwig I enjoyed that.