FedEx Freight | A Big Hearty F-U to some on our driver "support" staff

youngser

TB Lurker
Credits
Most of you are great people and fun to work with that make the job interesting and make FedEx a good place to work. But a few of you need to reexamine your career and ask yourself why your such a miserable A-hole, that really doesn't seem to enjoy working with truck drivers that much. Perhaps a new job in a quieter office environment or a library may be in order, because some of you don't seem to handle whatever "stress" there is here very well.
Jealous about pay? Well, no one is stopping you from getting a CDL. They practically hand them out like f'n candy in this state. When I moved here and saw how many people drove a truck, I thought they came automatically attached to people's birth certificates.

Garage "manager", typical pencil-necked suit and tie *****. Did you fail too many community college business classes and you landed here? When I'm explaining a problem with my truck to one of the real workers (mechanics), and need to leave the yard in 10 minutes to make my depart time, don't ever come out and yell at me about having to wear safety glasses in the garage. Just fix my f'n truck already, or surprise everyone and do some preventative maintenance on some of that rusty ::shit:: out in the yard. Don't wait for the f'n handle to fall off that POS landing gear when a driver has to deal with it at a stop. Fix it now so we don't have to come in the garage, and watch you sit on your ***-in you're air conditioned office; pretending to be busy emailing BS or doing pie charts, or whatever it the **** you do in there.

Certain douchebag in road/city dispatch. Look ****nut, I know by my skin color you think I'm the priviliged MAN. Still getting a check from when my great-great-great grandfather billionaire who owned all the cotton in the South and all that ::shit::-whatever. But please take your passive-aggressive reverse ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ BS somewhere else. Just give me a f'n door number when I make a courtesy call as to which door you want this ::shit:: docked, don't f'n insult me with "newbie driver" and gawd "they're letting anyone do roadruns now BS." **** you. Next time, I'll plan to just unhook in the yard and go on about my day.

Glad this weeks over.