Yellow | A Bright sign on the horizon????

Yea the lower paying companies will raise their pay 15-20% and still be well below YRC's pay rate.....................
If you're refering to truckload companies they almost all pay close to or pay above what a yrcw employee at bottom scale gets gets paid now with experience. They do not have the so called benefit of a contract that never gets enforced or a non existent pension or 401k.
If you're talking about LTL, they all start out higher than the yrcw companies top scale.

HELLO wake up.
Blow smoke somewhere where it's believed.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're refering to truckload companies they almost all pay close to or pay above what a yrcw employee at bottom scale gets gets paid now with experience. They do not have the so called benefit of a contract that never gets enforced or a non existent pension or 401k.
If you're talking about LTL, they all start out higher than the yrcw companies top scale.

HELLO wake up.
Blow smoke somewhere where it's believed.
Dream all you want...at the end of the day it will be down to a vote! Everybody Vote! If you don't may you get diarrhea and wipe your azz with a cactus!!!

25000 Union employees x $10,000 = 250 Million possibility to get 15% back ?

25000 x $20000 = 500 Million full pension not coming back forget about it.

Lets be realistic here YRC went from being an almost $10 Billion in revenue company to $5 Billion we lost half of our freight.

We are going to get what we are willing to accept and not a penny more. Remember that when it's time to vote. Being a no retirement benefit Central States region employee and what this company has done to me with their "purchase transportation" plan, it's going to take a lot to get a yes vote out of me.

25000 Union employees x $10,000 = 250 Million possibility to get 15% back ?

25000 x $20000 = 500 Million full pension not coming back forget about it.

Lets be realistic here YRC went from being an almost $10 Billion in revenue company to $5 Billion we lost half of our freight.

Don’t forget about the merger that will drop the head count down to 15,000.

Don’t forget about the merger that will drop the head count down to 15,000.
You're right when we first merged we had over a thousand road drivers at 309terminal now we are down to 430. If they merge us again they will lose a lot of Holland road drivers who don't want to drive double/triples or do team runs. What a nightmare if they do this again we still have a big rivalry between Roadway and Yellow guys who still get into fights over it.

You're right when we first merged we had over a thousand road drivers at 309terminal now we are down to 430. If they merge us again they will lose a lot of Holland road drivers who don't want to drive double/triples or do team runs. What a nightmare if they do this again we still have a big rivalry between Roadway and Yellow guys who still get into fights over it.

We know these college boys were just out to kill the union, fill there pockets, and they have succeeded. Yrc will never merge they will shut down when there’s no more money for them to suck out and it’s getting close.

Look on the bright side. When they eliminate the regionals and fold everything into yrc because "the customers are demanding it" The banks give them another hundred billion for "rebranding" at credit card interest. That goes for bonus's and umm bonus's

Look on the bright side. When they eliminate the regionals and fold everything into yrc because "the customers are demanding it" The banks give them another hundred billion for "rebranding" at credit card interest. That goes for bonus's and umm bonus's
The banks would never let them screw with the profitable (regionals) part of the company. Remember the company answers to the lenders not the customers.

Now I wish all YRC workers the best pay & benefits. But, what the heck are you thinking. The IBT will smack you down, after a couple of no votes. YRC ABF, pick the letters. There is not enough rank & file to vote the same way, much less vote @ all. Pounding the keyboard is fun, & exciting, but has NO I repeat has NO effect on the vote outcome. Now, if you vote 99 % NO The IBT President & his council will nullify your vote. Don't believe me? Ask the 90% in Louisville, KY who voted NO. They will explain it to you. As long as the IBT has the right to nullify your vote, (the rule IS IN the IBT constitution) you are like a tumbleweed, blowing in the wind, & unable to stop it. von.

Now I wish all YRC workers the best pay & benefits. But, what the heck are you thinking. The IBT will smack you down, after a couple of no votes. YRC ABF, pick the letters. There is not enough rank & file to vote the same way, much less vote @ all. Pounding the keyboard is fun, & exciting, but has NO I repeat has NO effect on the vote outcome. Now, if you vote 99 % NO The IBT President & his council will nullify your vote. Don't believe me? Ask the 90% in Louisville, KY who voted NO. They will explain it to you. As long as the IBT has the right to nullify your vote, (the rule IS IN the IBT constitution) you are like a tumbleweed, blowing in the wind, & unable to stop it. von.
Well then what's the point of having a Union when a majority votes no and they force it on you anyways? If they do this to us in 2019 opt out or fair share cut off their dues money they are not representing us properly.

How do the Teamsters plan on ever organizing more companies forcing contracts after a majority no vote? They are already using this as a talking point along with there is no seniority once you get the job it's yours to keep no one is going to take it away from you.

The banks would never let them screw with the profitable (regionals) part of the company. Remember the company answers to the lenders not the customers.

Don’t be to sure of that comment,remember they have a long history
Of making things look the way they want on paper.