XPO | A bunch of happy blue shirts and customers

We're losing million on damages. Hey why not tell this to the Fos that told me stack it with out the table. That way it will fit and will not have start another trailer. I'm not signing it on if that's the way you want me load it! Come on driver grow some balls...Just laughed and he signed it on. Let it roll damaged or not I guess......

We're losing million on damages. Hey why not tell this to the Fos that told me stack it with out the table. That way it will fit and will not have start another trailer. I'm not signing it on if that's the way you want me load it! Come on driver grow some balls...Just laughed and he signed it on. Let it roll damaged or not I guess......

As long as the score card numbers are made every week, then nothing else matters..It only has to appear that we are being efficient, not that we actually are.. I know of one supervisor who will double/triple stack hazmat and load it on decks. I tell him Ill load it if he scans it, and as long as he does it, ill do as im told. Screw the customer, and the risk of a driver getting a ticket, his trailer util is good.

As long as the score card numbers are made every week, then nothing else matters..It only has to appear that we are being efficient, not that we actually are.. I know of one supervisor who will double/triple stack hazmat and load it on decks. I tell him Ill load it if he scans it, and as long as he does it, ill do as im told. Screw the customer, and the risk of a driver getting a ticket, his trailer util is good.
That is the new CON-Way, remember ethics is a core value.

Management is not smart enough to realize that even though they aren't saying it, thats what they are telling us.

I had a supervisor try to get me to stack skids of loaded drums on tables to not have to pseg a shipment... I told him I'd do it if he signed off on it. I would have too, except enough drivers standing around gave him a hard enough time about it he changed his mind...

lmao I asked them why do we Continue to lie to our customers and tell them we use SAFE STACK Always when we load 60 % of the **** on sub service vans that do not have safe stack >?? they said we are trying to get the sub service carriers on board with safe stack !! yea right you said this bull **** 2 years ago !!

lmao I asked them why do we Continue to lie to our customers and tell them we use SAFE STACK Always when we load 60 % of the **** on sub service vans that do not have safe stack >?? they said we are trying to get the sub service carriers on board with safe stack !! yea right you said this bull **** 2 years ago !!

Con-f, if you keep this up, somebody is going to nominate you for the quarterly leader award...

lmfao that's rich love it I come closer to believing they would fire me for non compliance than award me for using Common Sense something they don't have I mean we got dsrs driving around our yard making sure we do a Safety Circle for 2 hours a night !! what a ******* waste !!!

Con-f, if you keep this up, somebody is going to nominate you for the quarterly leader award...

Shhhhhh, telling the truth is not the CON-WAY.

You got to be ****ting me.... Truckload added safestack to some of their trailers, but if CRST orr Werner bow to the crystal palace and add safestack in their trailers, it WILL be the end of the world as we know it!

You got to be ****ting me.... Truckload added safestack to some of their trailers, but if CRST orr Werner bow to the crystal palace and add safestack in their trailers, it WILL be the end of the world as we know it!

the end is already near my friend..Werner already runs a meet and turn with our freight at the same meet point we run to! I advise all the young heads go back to school and get a trade or something.. the 22/hr money is not worth the headache!

the end is already near my friend..Werner already runs a meet and turn with our freight at the same meet point we run to! I advise all the young heads go back to school and get a trade or something.. the 22/hr money is not worth the headache!
If americans had that attitude in 1940 we would be speaking german now. We can either lay down or fight, if we fight as a group we can win.

We run a sub-service to Austin and back continuously. I asked about it, they said we don't have the man power, since there is so much freight going to Austin..really? they quit because they can't get a run.

It's only a 3.5 hour run.