SEFL | A/C Tractors with SEFL

mikejones234

TB Lurker
Credits
What is the deal with SEFL, I have been here 2 years and still we have tractors with no A/C. It is ridicilous to driver a truck especially one that SEFL owns, with all the money this company has. I'm tired of hearing senior drivers say well I did it for years all I have to say is that is for own stupidity. I'm not gonna drive a truck with no A/C, and I'll tell everyone in Columbia the same thing.

What is the deal with SEFL, I have been here 2 years and still we have tractors with no A/C. It is ridicilous to driver a truck especially one that SEFL owns, with all the money this company has. I'm tired of hearing senior drivers say well I did it for years all I have to say is that is for own stupidity. I'm not gonna drive a truck with no A/C, and I'll tell everyone in Columbia the same thing.

what terminal are u at dont give up if u are new with the company its gonna happen and also if u look around their arent many left, the cassells buy new trucks every year they are upgrading all the time we drive some of the best eqiup out their i know in jax the guys who dont complain wont drive in a hot box and we still have 2 on the yard and are only used as as alast reort so just hang in their it will work out we have it alot better than the verterans. :smilie_132:

what terminal are u at dont give up if u are new with the company its gonna happen and also if u look around their arent many left, the cassells buy new trucks every year they are upgrading all the time we drive some of the best eqiup out their i know in jax the guys who dont complain wont drive in a hot box and we still have 2 on the yard and are only used as as alast reort so just hang in their it will work out we have it alot better than the verterans. :smilie_132:

What he said!

cc

my terminal does not have assigned tractors, we still have 4 or 5 of the old volco tractors with no air, ive told them i will not drive a truck this summer with no a/c ive done it for 2 years now. so ill be saying goodbye if i have a truck with no a/c.

dont give up so easy it will happen just be patient. you will regret leaving their is no other company thats is family oriented but if you do leave good luck.:smilie_132:

Hey man, I don't hear the dock crew that loads your trailer every day cryin' because the dock isn't air conditioned! I say if you aint happy where you are....then quit!!!

Dock crew, please they dont know how to load trailers, all they do is complain, they talk junk about city drivers, but 99% of them couldn't back a trailer straight in a 5 acre field.

Well, we have only one left in Knoxville and it should be gone by end of this year. Hang in there. All of them should be gone soon!

my truck has a/c, but when i see my fellow co-workers driving a truck with no a/c it makes me think. we were told last year that all the trucks without a/c would be gone, but yet they are still on the road, but just this week, we had drivers to stand up and say that they werent driving a truck with no a/c. i think they deserve a pat on the back.

what cry babies. living in florida and having my choice i will take no a/c. this way i only sweat once. just take extra towel and shirt.

i go to work tomorrow and they tell me i have no a/c, ill get in my pickup and go home. aint no reason for anyone not to have a/c, there is no excuse what so ever, for any freight company not just sefl.

The Best I Can Tell Ya, Is If You Have A Big Rear Like Mine A Little Sweat Is What I Need. But My Bid Is An 8 Hour Bid And After 8 Hours Of Sweating I Will Gladly Sweat For What They Pay For Time And A Half. Life Is Good.

do ya ll have fm radios i sefl tractors? i was with cse in 90 & 91 then with standard trucking from 92 till they closed, and we had to put ours in a box and and seat belt it in the passenger seat. no A/C back then either,