A Dime A Dozen !!!

Riteway

TB Lurker
Credits
Stop and think !!! This is what the management team thinks of the drivers .THATS RIGHT , A DIME A DOZEN ... Remember that when you cast your vote .. My father was in a Union and provided very well for is family . He was able to retire at 65 with a good pension .. [ allowance for past services ] is that so hard .. do it for you family if anything ... Just don't forget, you are nothing to them, just a warm body that holds a steering wheel ..:usa2: and that's truth !!! A Dime a Dozen right M O !

SupreCooper can I ask why you're on here since you haven't said one intelligent thing? We are on here to help each other....

so riteway your living at home with your dad how is that going?

the rest of us on here are employed here and dont really care why your panties are in a bunch about NCT

Once again…another NCT Lie! NCT management has been having anti union meetings
and as usual, they are not being honest with our families. NCT Management just
had multiple meetings with us and they said that the issues at YRC were due to
the Teamsters. Wow! very interesting…especially since the video that YRC’s
executive has posted stated the exact opposite. In fact, he said that is was due
to the previous management that caused YRC’s financial issues. Yes, Corporate
Greed…not the Teamsters! He said if it wasn’t for the employees, YRC would not
be here today! Wow…how did NCT get this all twisted up? Do they really have the
interests of our families, or will they continue to lie to us to pad their
pockets?

As we all know, we will be casting our votes on December 10th. The “YES” vote on
this day will put a halt to the lies and disrespect that NCT continues to give
to our families. Watch this video...proof!!! CEO James Welch On the Need for Refinancing on Vimeo

Yes !! Drive&Drive I'm still living at home with my dad , I worked for NCT and went broke and my dad gets a good pension so I'm very well . I work for a company now that pays overtime and great medical thanks for asking .. You guys on the other hand are getting it up the:eck13:. I have friends at that place and i care about them .. Not like some of those cold hearted :hide: SuperCooper you should be okay if NCT closes you could always be a comic ..

Once again…another NCT Lie! NCT management has been having anti union meetings
and as usual, they are not being honest with our families. NCT Management just
had multiple meetings with us and they said that the issues at YRC were due to
the Teamsters. Wow! very interesting…especially since the video that YRC’s
executive has posted stated the exact opposite. In fact, he said that is was due
to the previous management that caused YRC’s financial issues. Yes, Corporate
Greed…not the Teamsters! He said if it wasn’t for the employees, YRC would not
be here today! Wow…how did NCT get this all twisted up? Do they really have the
interests of our families, or will they continue to lie to us to pad their
pockets?

As we all know, we will be casting our votes on December 10th. The “YES” vote on
this day will put a halt to the lies and disrespect that NCT continues to give
to our families. Watch this video...proof!!! CEO James Welch On the Need for Refinancing on Vimeo

Hey all it seems like YRC is a benchmark for whats going on in the union world and i had to call a buddy i worked with a long time ago,

this was forwarded from his union, who was letting people know what is coming on the "chopping block" soon (effecting everyone at the company,)

1 Pay Freeeze for all non cdl employees
2 get rid of ot after 8 ot, (only after 40 will you get paid OT)
3 contribution rate to H&W will be dropped to .25 cents per hour
4 increase use of purchased transportation

(These are issues you need to contact your local on and just wanted to let everyone know what could possibly be out there on the horizon)

this really isnt the best representation, no more OT, lowered contributions, purchased trans?

the video that's recently being linked to emphasizes this, they need to get the union agreement through quickly so that they don't go under. But if the union is fighting this, trying to retain benefits even though there is no money....

Stop and think !!! This is what the management team thinks of the drivers .THATS RIGHT , A DIME A DOZEN ... Remember that when you cast your vote .. My father was in a Union and provided very well for is family . He was able to retire at 65 with a good pension .. [ allowance for past services ] is that so hard .. do it for you family if anything ... Just don't forget, you are nothing to them, just a warm body that holds a steering wheel ..:usa2: and that's truth !!! A Dime a Dozen right M O !

you're literally just spreading propaganda with no clear basis in reasoning or fact, why should I believe this?

you're literally just spreading propaganda with no clear basis in reasoning or fact, why should I believe this?

I guess next your gonna say that video was taped by terrorists and the man speaking has a ak47 pointed at him! Beers you are an idiot! Plain and simple. You and your other management buddies are right up there with you.