A Drug Free company

Wow, how can someone miss the point so much! There you go again, good points, bad argumentation. How can you put such good points in such bad way????? It's like putting a pile of dung on a silver platter!
Offensive you say? Maybe we should all just leave him alone with 'truckentard' and they could both talk nonsense? Ofcourse you've got no shame, you've got no argumentation either. Name bashing, hasty conclusions, non sequitir, how many fallacies can you give in a short sentence? All based on rumors. There is also something else "Teamsters" don't do: GOSSIP. Good points, bad argumentation, that's all we're saying.
Coherently and Respectfully in Solidarity

Educated? Who you calling educated?

At Oak Harbor people are drug tested, they could have smoked pot in their homes a month ago and the test will show positive. So what a Teamster does in his private life is not private, what a politician does is not private, I bring it up solely to reiterate the fact that the owners are people just like us. The way they have turned on their employees is wrong. You don't know what these people have put their employees through, and if you did you might not find it so offensive to see a little dirt go their way.

It is what it is, I have no shame if you don't like it please read elsewhere. "especially on the internet" as if the internet is some scared place anyone with a connection can say whatever they want, come on??

Well excuse me, but for some reason after reading the title of this thread and others like it on this site I thought this was a place where grown men/Teamsters come to speak about the issues of the tread and trying to finding some tolerable resolve?? Instead of trying to
share with the world someone pvt affairs that do not concern you.

Speaking of drug free issues I know that it gives the clients who we do business with feel some peace of mind that the drivers are drug free and that is a rule of the company they do business with. I have seen signs in small cities that state this is a drug free town. It is a good thing I believe nothing wrong in stating it on the trucks if it is true. No one should be doing drugs anyway unless you have a medical Rx for pot because you need it, then it Smoking pot in your home right or wrong with out this medical Rx is illegal and breaking the law. Change the law if you don’t like it. :1036316054:

Wow, how can someone miss the point so much! There you go again, good points, bad argumentation. How can you put such good points in such bad way????? It's like putting a pile of dung on a silver platter!
Offensive you say? Maybe we should all just leave him alone with 'truckentard' and they could both talk nonsense? Ofcourse you've got no shame, you've got no argumentation either. Name bashing, hasty conclusions, non sequitir, how many fallacies can you give in a short sentence? All based on rumors. There is also something else "Teamsters" don't do: GOSSIP. Good points, bad argumentation, that's all we're saying.
Coherently and Respectfully in Solidarity

That may be true, but what I posted was not rumor, what does not sequitir mean? Oh, you probably mean non-sequitur Latin (not in you spell check or thesaurus?) Pretty fancy for a trucker, do me a favor please refrain from telling me what a Teamster does or does not do. Seems everyone that claims to know how a Teamster should behave is almost always full of it.

So instead of you posting the exact same thing over and over again, how about you change the direction of this thread to the facts? I have never claimed to be any kind of moral compass here, I don't feel the need to tip toe on a opinion forum so, point taken, press on.

Well excuse me, but for some reason after reading the title of this thread and others like it on this site I thought this was a place where grown men/Teamsters come to speak about the issues of the tread and trying to finding some tolerable resolve?? Instead of trying to
share with the world someone pvt affairs that do not concern you.

Speaking of drug free issues I know that it gives the clients who we do business with feel some peace of mind that the drivers are drug free and that is a rule of the company they do business with. I have seen signs in small cities that state this is a drug free town. It is a good thing I believe nothing wrong in stating it on the trucks if it is true. No one should be doing drugs anyway unless you have a medical Rx for pot because you need it, then it Smoking pot in your home right or wrong with out this medical Rx is illegal and breaking the law. Change the law if you don’t like it. :1036316054:

I guess you were wrong.

That may be true, but what I posted was not rumor, what does not sequitir mean? Oh, you probably mean non-sequitur Latin (not in you spell check or thesaurus?) Pretty fancy for a trucker, do me a favor please refrain from telling me what a Teamster does or does not do. Seems everyone that claims to know how a Teamster should behave is almost always full of it.

So instead of you posting the exact same thing over and over again, how about you change the direction of this thread to the facts? I have never claimed to be any kind of moral compass here, I don't feel the need to tip toe on a opinion forum so, point taken, press on.

Nice response 'truckentard'. Several things: First, I wrote "non sequitir", not "not sequitur", please quote me correctly if you can. Second, you say, "not in you spell check or thesaurus?" What is "you spell check"? Oh, you probably meant "your", and IN Latin, I get it. Wow, even you can create typos? Maybe not, since your reasoning is also screwed up. Third, I am a dock worker, never claimed to be a driver. Plus your implications of me being 'something else' are rather futile. Fourth, you never responded to the allegations of fallacies, nice red herring. You ended this thread when you started it. Need more facts? I bet you feel like a big man after spreading GOSSIP, please refrain from un-Teamster-like behavior, we're embarrassed for you, sir.

Coherently, Respectfully, and with typos at times, but still in Solidarity.

Nero wow such strong feeling's from a dock cowboy,Let me ask when did Teamster's stop with gossup?That's what keep's us awake in this mundane job,also some say we should keep private matter's private..........why this is a board to express our feeling's,it's not like were giving a tally on how many time's his wife goes down on him..........geez.Ol David was a long haired hippie type of guy before he had responsibilities,so were not suppose to say that either..........opps.If you high and mighty and holy than our people dont like what's on the screen your more that free is go read the latest of "this week in bible study" or whatever religon is pushing these day's.

Nero wow such strong feeling's from a dock cowboy,Let me ask when did Teamster's stop with gossup?That's what keep's us awake in this mundane job,also some say we should keep private matter's private..........why this is a board to express our feeling's,it's not like were giving a tally on how many time's his wife goes down on him..........geez.Ol David was a long haired hippie type of guy before he had responsibilities,so were not suppose to say that either..........opps.If you high and mighty and holy than our people dont like what's on the screen your more that free is go read the latest of "this week in bible study" or whatever religon is pushing these day's.

I'm sorry you're soooo in to GOSSIP, cowboy. I thought it was good manners to keep out of people's personal matters. The main problem is that we're trying to "slay the beast" and weak arguments (such as yours) do more damage than good to our cause. I won't respond to all your allegations that I'm " higher, mightier, and most-holy" because you've seriously missed the boat. I'll make a deal with you: I'll go to Bible study, if you go to English Grammar 101.
P.S. Teamsters never started with GOSSIP, that's Oprah.
In Coherence, Respect, and Solidarity.

a drug free comapany

wow a dock cowboy with feelings......you must have not been in the teamster's long we've alway's been about gossip.oh and why should i go get an education when i have you to correct me............lol yer so freaking funny dock cowboy

Silvertooth and easymoney 97
You would rather spread stuff you know nothing about instead of dealing with the issues like the contract. The both of you are an embarassment to the Teamsters. You both should go off in a corner of a sandbox and throw names at each other. Geeesh! Grow up already!

a drug free comapany

seem's their are a few to many people in here with thin skin,glad most TEAMSTER'S are not one of them.Also glad that most teamster's are willing to stand up and fight for their right's instead of letting people like the vanderpol's ruin it for everyone.Lately it seem's they have all their strong follower's on here to try and keep everything on the hush-hush and you know who im talking about......

Imaginary Lines

You would like people to believe there exists some imaginary separation between our jobs and our personal lives. That even in the coldest of battles their is still some kind of unspoken decency that prevails. I guess you have never been to a Teamster hall with brothers who have serious issues. Because guess what, it is personal, its at times pure emotion, and pure emotion does not discriminate nor censor itself.

You can sit in front of your monitor and tell me what being a Teamster is all you want, but until you have been there, and felt it, you are just talking. Our brothers at CF lost there jobs on labor day, they came home to a pre-recorded message telling them they no longer had a job.

These people are telling us that they want us to turn our backs on hundreds of retired Teamsters who may not be able to make it without our help, is that personal? To me it is..

Maybe you need to look in the mirror because I don't care what happens to the VP's, they have labor lawyers to help them in case God lets them down. If you are a dockworker in Auburn you probably have never even been to a meeting, and its apparent you have not accrued much in the way of reputation here either. So I say let it go, go over to the "recent negotiations" thread and start posting about the contract and the conditions you work in, make a difference change peoples minds.

When I heard that information about the VP's I thought others on Truckingboards would like to know, we are adults I trust others here can handle it as well, it's true I wouldn't make it up.