ADuiePyle | A. Duie Pyle and SouthEastern FRT

jimmyjoe (jj)

TB Lurker
Credits
I noticed a couple of A. Duie Pyle delivering around Keene,N.H. area and parts of Mass. around the N.H. area while on Vacation in Mass during Xmas. Nice Equip. Also Noticed that there interline for the South is with South Eastern Frt Lines, out of the Carolina's. I noticed a handful of A. Duie Pyle trailers at A South Eastern terminal in North Carolina.

does anyone from duie ever post here. i started working there a few months ago. ive been checking this web site out since. but noe pyle people here. interesting...

SEFL has severial scheduled runs a day from Charlotte,NC to ADP in PA. The SEFL driver goes to bed,the ADP driver does the P&D thing then the CLT driver returns to CLT. SEFL does the same thing in Ohio and parts of KY with Dayton. I know they have one schedule out of South Atlanta terminal M-F to Nashville that meets a Dayton driver.

Drive Safe

cc

does anyone from duie ever post here. i started working there a few months ago. ive been checking this web site out since. but noe pyle people here. interesting...

just spread the word qiuetly. you wouldn't want your scumbo TM targeting you. he tried that over here it just didn't work with us.

just spread the word qiuetly. you wouldn't want your scumbo TM targeting you. he tried that over here it just didn't work with us.

You are way out of line UT, way out of line.
People complain about every TM in the industry. If you have a hard on for Bill, that is fine, but don't post here complaining about a TM for a company that you do not even work for. It is very brave to sit behind a computer and complain about some anonymously. Let the gentleman draw his own conclusion.

you cannot possibly be serious about that comment. I hear complaints about Bill T. all the time I just feel no need to post them.

I am very serious. You can ***** and moan about Bill all you want, truth be told he is an excellent TM that was a VP for your company. He earned that position and I have not heard a bad word about him from anybody except you.

But then I am pretty sure you were here bashing Steve O last year as well, so maybe you do not like anyone in a position of authority

I am very serious. You can ***** and moan about Bill all you want, truth be told he is an excellent TM that was a VP for your company. He earned that position and I have not heard a bad word about him from anybody except you.

But then I am pretty sure you were here bashing Steve O last year as well, so maybe you do not like anyone in a position of authority

lol, i've never complained about him because he never did anything to me. it's your drivers that i tend to shoot the ::shit:: with that do. man your a touchy dude :hysterical: As for Steve O, him and every other boss me nothing to me. they don't come into contact with me.

You are way out of line UT, way out of line.
People complain about every TM in the industry. If you have a hard on for Bill, that is fine, but don't post here complaining about a TM for a company that you do not even work for. It is very brave to sit behind a computer and complain about some anonymously. Let the gentleman draw his own conclusion.

:hysterical: , man what are you sleeping with the guy ??? you speak of being brave huh ?? ask that coward Bill what happened to him when several drivers in Maspeth got fed up with him snooping on guys before they left the yard. ask him if he enjoyed getting cussed out. yeah, big ol' tough guy likes walking with his chest out but hated it when someone didn't back down from him. tell him to lay off the juice :hysterical:

:hysterical: , man what are you sleeping with the guy ??? you speak of being brave huh ?? ask that coward Bill what happened to him when several drivers in Maspeth got fed up with him snooping on guys before they left the yard. ask him if he enjoyed getting cussed out. yeah, big ol' tough guy likes walking with his chest out but hated it when someone didn't back down from him. tell him to lay off the juice :hysterical:

Again, it is easy for someone to sit here and make accusations and be a keyboard tough guy. As far as my relationship, I do not work for Bill, I do not even work in that terminal. All I am saying is that you should let a driver make his own conclusion on his boss.

I am sure that a big tough guy like you would not take someone else's word about an individual. You are smart enough to decide on your own. Give other people the same options.

Again, it is easy for someone to sit here and make accusations and be a keyboard tough guy. As far as my relationship, I do not work for Bill, I do not even work in that terminal. All I am saying is that you should let a driver make his own conclusion on his boss.

I am sure that a big tough guy like you would not take someone else's word about an individual. You are smart enough to decide on your own. Give other people the same options.

bro, i'm not making any accusations. im merely speaking of my past experience around that arrogant s.o.b. and what your drivers complain about. man why do you get so defensive honey ? take it easy, us at a union shop let are feelings known about this guy because there isn't anything he, or anyone else for that matter, could do about it. it's not that we acted like tough guys, he did ! the reason i told your driver to spread the word quietly is because ADP is non-union and i wouldn't want the guy to be targeted. you and i both know how management operates so cut it out. now you mentioned that you don't work at his terminal right ? so how the hell would you know how he is ? you go off hearsay, i go off REAL facts.

Trust me I am not defensive and I am not uptight. I just hate the fact that a TM, can be targeted as an individual, by nameless people here on this board, or any board or blog for that matter.

It is very easy for a driver who may be 1 out of 100 drivers to hide their identity, while a TM or dispatcher or supervisor, for that matter, is easliy pointed out and identified.

It is part of that pack mentality that I have hated ever since I was a kid. It is also a problem that I have with a lot of the labor problems we have in this country. Everyone is tough in a group or when they do not have to take responsibility for their words or actions. As soon as you ask someone to stand up, you have a silent room.

That is my problem. You just happen to fall into that category right now.

Sorry, do not take it personal.

Trust me I am not defensive and I am not uptight. I just hate the fact that a TM, can be targeted as an individual, by nameless people here on this board, or any board or blog for that matter.

It is very easy for a driver who may be 1 out of 100 drivers to hide their identity, while a TM or dispatcher or supervisor, for that matter, is easliy pointed out and identified.

It is part of that pack mentality that I have hated ever since I was a kid. It is also a problem that I have with a lot of the labor problems we have in this country. Everyone is tough in a group or when they do not have to take responsibility for their words or actions. As soon as you ask someone to stand up, you have a silent room.

That is my problem. You just happen to fall into that category right now.

Sorry, do not take it personal.

excuse me, I do not fall into that category. that is your personal opinion and quite frankly, it don't mean ::shit:: to me. I've had my fare share of words with Bill and he strikes me as a complete as*hole. Instead of being a down to earth guy with the ability to COMMUNICATE with others, he chooses to be arrogant and unapproachable. He gives off the "my way or the highway" attitude. Guess what, that doesn't work !

Now you say that being a TM is easily identified while a driver can hide in a group. Really huh ? Listen, a TM is ALWALYS gonna be on the front line. They know that when they take the job. It's just like a head coach on a pro team so give me a break. They chose that job for better or worse. The system was created like that by them and probably will never change. Let see, these corporate guys make 6-7 figures right ? How come they can't be smart enough to fix or change the system ?

Now, drivers can divert attention because their in a group ? Listen, union or not, we've had TM's and supervisors ride guys for their wrongdoings. Letters are wrtten, BA's is at the terminal constantly, guys have been fired & suspended, so on and so forth. Trust me, aint nobody getting away clean in my barn. Listen, i got co-workers that aint worth a damn and yes, it frustrates me that they're still employed here. They are the dead wieght as you have mentioned in the past. They are terrible for morale and definately not my "union brother". Brotherhood unfortunately doesn't exist anymore where I'm at. The stuff they pull here would never continue at a non-union shop, so yeah, i agree with some of your statements. However, I am never one to hide my feeling towards any side. Those who know me know I tell it like it is and could give a rats *** who don't like, drivers or management.