ABF | A forced contract

I was just thinking CANary, one of the stipulations of UPS leaving CSPF was they not leave another Teamster pension fund for 10 years.

Well CAN it has been 10 years.

Would it not be tragic if UPS took its 1500 members out of your PA central Teamsters pension fund.

Just think CANARY your pension fund could go broke before CSPF.

Yes i know you would be proud that ABF employees would be paying for orphans pensions until the demise of PA central Teamsters pension fund.

I bet losing your pension would take some of that wind out of your sail. You know you wouldn't talk so much :::shit:::.
What a happy guy!

I was just thinking CANary, one of the stipulations of UPS leaving CSPF was they not leave another Teamster pension fund for 10 years.

Well CAN it has been 10 years.

Would it not be tragic if UPS took its 1500 members out of your PA central Teamsters pension fund.

Just think CANARY your pension fund could go broke before CSPF.

Yes i know you would be proud that ABF employees would be paying for orphans pensions until the demise of PA central Teamsters pension fund.

I bet losing your pension would take some of that wind out of your sail. You know you wouldn't talk so much :::shit:::.

I am not in the "PA central teamsters pension fund". The fund I am in has it's own set of problems that I had taken into account long before I retired......

I do not own a sailboat, so I don't have any "sails" to take wind out of...

However,....if I did, I would aim my "sails" directly at your malign, blowhard pronouncements....I believe I would never run out of....hot air,..if not wind.

What's the matter?....run out of arguing points, so now you're reduced to veiled threats,...and gloating premonitions of impending financial ruin?

If I were to respond to your post in the same "spirit" in which you wrote it,.........I would say something like "neener, neener, so's yer ma..."

However,....since I value the respect and maturity of the other gentlemen posting on here,..... I refuse to respond in kind.

Kindly re-evaluate the puerile tone of your.....ahem....."argument"...above,...and try again.....

respect,maturity,gentlemen, are not words used to describe retirees who steel the pension benefits of others, Canary it is time you did some critical self evaluation. history is going to be very harsh on you and your contemporaries. Canary, you let the teamster pension and 2.7 trillion dollars from the social security trust fund to be stolen from future retirees, shame on you.

respect,maturity,gentlemen, are not words used to describe retirees who steel the pension benefits of others, Canary it is time you did some critical self evaluation. history is going to be very harsh on you and your contemporaries. Canary, you let the teamster pension and 2.7 trillion dollars from the social security trust fund to be stolen from future retirees, shame on you.

You're an absolute lunatic!!!

Upstate New York teamster pension fund cut 30%. Teamsters 707 pension fund taken over by PBGC, pensions cut 64%. Teamsters 469, 805 pension funds next to fall. Social security borrows 60 billion a year to pay benefits because there is no money in social security trust fund. Employers put enough money into TEAMSTERS pension funds to make employees millionaires if it went into a 401k. You call me a lunatic for saying it. What does it make you, that you deny it. history is going to be very unkind to people of your ilk, LOSER.

BY THE WAY; go to "pension tsunami" web site to get an education.

P.S. Canary when CSPF/UMWA pension funds go under, the members of 73 already taken over MEPF's lose everything, no pension benefits from bankrupt PBGC, they can thank selfish people of your ilk.

AS IS usual on this forum most posters just regurgitate the same ole :::shit:::. A UPS driver makes $36.29 an hour, plus pension and free health care!!!!!!!!!! 7 weeks of vacation to boot!!!!!!!!! MR. FRED ZUCERZIMMERMANBURG signed off on the last contract. To start his political campaign to run for president he got his local to vote down the supplements he agreed to, signed off on!!!! Let us keep politics and stupidity out of contracts, Canary you are politics and stupidity in the flesh!!!!! the only difference between fred and jimmy is one is president and the other one wants to be!!~!!!
Keep the name-calling off the board, bubba. There’s no room for it here.

Upstate New York teamster pension fund cut 30%. Teamsters 707 pension fund taken over by PBGC, pensions cut 64%. Teamsters 469, 805 pension funds next to fall. Social security borrows 60 billion a year to pay benefits because there is no money in social security trust fund. Employers put enough money into TEAMSTERS pension funds to make employees millionaires if it went into a 401k. You call me a lunatic for saying it. What does it make you, that you deny it. history is going to be very unkind to people of your ilk, LOSER.

P.S. Canary when CSPF/UMWA pension funds go under, the members of 73 already taken over MEPF's lose everything, no pension benefits from bankrupt PBGC, they can thank selfish people of your ilk.

Tell me gump... if you call the retirees selfish for just wanting what they earned and deserve... just what do you call people like yourself that want to see hundreds of thousands of hard working Teamsters and their families face financial hardships and even financial ruin in some cases?

remember noUNIONfool/docker I'm laughing at you not with you!!!!!!!! Can't wait for CSPF to go broke NO u FOOL!!!!!!!! So i can buy your :::shit::: after the bank repos it. You still in the nursing home docker? Or are you whipping your ass on your own now?

And what do you call someone that claimed he was a 30 year Teamster when his profile stated he was only 34 years old at the time? And what do you call someone that felt that his privacy was violated when someone actually looked at his public profile that was on a public website? And why do you feel the need for all this secrecy when it comes to making sure no one ever finds out anything about you?

I don't know about you but my reply to those questions that I just put before you would be a sadist... a liar... an imposter and a paranoid schizophrenic... respectively.

Now... just why should any member of this site take you the least bit seriously? And speaking about being serious... I'm dead serious about you seeking mental help if you aren't already doing so. And if you are already under a therapists care or institutionalized... they need to step up your treatment.

Tell me gump... if you call the retirees selfish for just wanting what they earned and deserve... just what do you call people like yourself that want to see hundreds of thousands of hard working Teamsters and their families face financial hardships and even financial ruin in some cases?

And what do you call someone that claimed he was a 30 year Teamster when his profile stated he was only 34 years old at the time? And what do you call someone that felt that his privacy was violated when someone actually looked at his public profile that was on a public website? And why do you feel the need for all this secrecy when it comes to making sure no one ever finds out anything about you?

I don't know about you but my reply to those questions that I just put before you would be a sadist... a liar... an imposter and a paranoid schizophrenic... respectively.

Now... just why should any member of this site take you the least bit seriously? And speaking about being serious... I'm dead serious about you seeking mental help if you aren't already doing so. And if you are already under a therapists care or institutionalized... they need to step up your treatment.
You know Docker over at OST we never banned anyone for their opinion, or period for that matter. But this guy here i would have to think about it....He just comes on to degrade anyone he wants with his gibberish B.S and lies. Telling a man hes selfish for collecting a pension he earned is pathetic....

Last edited:
Keep the name-calling off the board, bubba. There’s no room for it here.
Well trucker 206, in post 64 NO UNION FOOL refers to me as a lunatic, obviously that isn't name calling to you. Never mind that name calling, what is important is getting out the truth. For the sake of ABF employees let us stop the Ponzi scheme TODAY. I retire in august NO UNION FOOL after the contract is passed. unlike YOU FOOL my pension is guaranteed by a company that makes billions a year. Maybe if ABF made billions they could buy their employees out of MEPFS

I retire in august NO UNION FOOL after the contract is passed.

9957128469.jpg

ROMLMAO...

Tell me... do you actually believe that you really are Bubba Gump and own the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. now?

Like I said... you really are a lunatic!!! It's not name calling... it's a fact!!!

Don't know where you get your numbers. Social security is solvent. Stop spreading bs!
https://www.ssa.gov/policy/docs/ssb/v70n3/v70n3p111.html

Well trucker 206, in post 64 NO UNION FOOL refers to me as a lunatic, obviously that isn't name calling to you. Never mind that name calling, what is important is getting out the truth. For the sake of ABF employees let us stop the Ponzi scheme TODAY. I retire in august NO UNION FOOL after the contract is passed. unlike YOU FOOL my pension is guaranteed by a company that makes billions a year. Maybe if ABF made billions they could buy their employees out of MEPFS
Well at least Docker didn’t lie about you....He called you what most of us think....

Liar!!! If you was retiring you wouldn’t be pushing to stop pension payments. You must think everyone is stupid.

Drink much?