ABF | A forced contract

I missed it or I am more stupid than I thought. What in the sam hell does a Goat have to do with a Masonic Lodge? von.

Aha! .........One of the Great Mysteries of Life, Brother..........

More cryptically...........what does a Masonic Lodge have to do with the Goat?

We must ask the Goat.....

trknco, sorry that is not factual, government has to borrow money to bail out social security trust fund, 60 billion this year. i hate to burst your bubble.

So says the lying lunatic... lol

How about those government IOUs of $2.7 Trillion to Social Security?

Forget about that old propaganda statement the enemies of Social Security have been repeating, over and over, since Social Security was first created. It goes like this: Social Security, in its present form, is unsustainable over the long run. That is just a big lie that the enemies use as a weapon in their war against Social Security. There is nothing basically wrong with the Social Security System, and it would not even be in the news today if crooked politicians hadn’t stolen $2.7 trillion of its money.

https://www.fedsmith.com/2013/05/23/government-owes-2-7-trillion-to-social-security/

I take it that you weren't around or of sound mind when the reporters in the 80's were asking the politicians about the money they were taking from social security and the reply... "we're not just taking it... we're handing out IOU's". I still remember saying to my better half at the time... "let's send an IOU with the electric bill and just see how far that gets us"... lol

Well,.....At least the IOU's written are admittance of Government responsibility for the viability of Social Security. It's been axiomatic for several decades that any politician trying to directly..."de-fund"...Social Security and Medicare,.....has touched the "third rail" of politics,...and has become a pariah.....

People like Paul Ryan couldn't outright state that they were going to vastly reduce, or even end S.S,......so they "code" legislation as "entitlement reform",.....and nibble at the edges,....Bit by bit.

Mr. Ryan may have seen "pariah" status in his future.....That may have had something to do with his retirement from politics at age 48......

trknco, sorry that is not factual, government has to borrow money to bail out social security trust fund, 60 billion this year. i hate to burst your bubble.

The fact that the Government had to borrow the money means that they understand that the responsibility and liability for the Social Security fund,.......rests squarely on the people who borrowed the money in the first place,.....Congress. They cannot allow the fund to go into default,...without being charged "remiss in their fiduciary duties" to the American people.

In plain English,........They stole it.........a chargeable crime.......

Contrary to Mr. Ryan's position that Social Security is an....."entitlement",........that funding came directly out of our paychecks.......Your's too, Mr. B. Gump..........That is , unless you're the wealthy scion of an Arkansas-based transportation company, who never had to earn a paycheck, and would regard calluses on the hands as a debilitating and unsightly medical condition........In that case,...you probably feel that anyone receiving Social Security is some sort of scum-sucking bum, living off of an "entitlement", paid for by taxes on your....inheritance.....

You seem rather giddy over the fact that people may lose their Social security in the future,.......We know you're absolutely in favor of financial disaster for retired people, whose labors had enriched Corporate America for decades, believing in a long-term pension promise,.....only to see the CEO's rationalize cutting pension payments merely to add to their profits......

Just......Ahh......What side are you on, Mr. B. Gump? Do you actually have a vote in this contract,...or are you just a "cheerleader" for corporate malfeasance? Remember,......If you lie,....you are lying about yourself.......Never a good self-image builder to hang that around your neck......

So says the lying lunatic... lol

How about those government IOUs of $2.7 Trillion to Social Security?

I take it that you weren't around or of sound mind when the reporters in the 80's were asking the politicians about the money they were taking from social security and the reply... "we're not just taking it... we're handing out IOU's". I still remember saying to my better half at the time... "let's send an IOU with the electric bill and just see how far that gets us"... lol
Praise the Lord Docker your eyes have been open. You now know why no multi employer pension fund will get a bailout. Not only will the U.S. government/taxpayer have to pay back the 2.7 trillion dollars as you say was stolen from social security trust fund. State and local governments/taxpayers will have to bailout 4 trillion dollars in public employees pension shortfalls.

Praise the Lord Docker your eyes have been open. You now know why no multi employer pension fund will get a bailout. Not only will the U.S. government/taxpayer have to pay back the 2.7 trillion dollars as you say was stolen from social security trust fund. State and local governments/taxpayers will have to bailout 4 trillion dollars in public employees pension shortfalls.

I have been noticing that you have been posting around the same time... tell me... do they only allow you to use the computer between certain hours at that asylum? Still harboring resentments towards me I see. Tell me... did you get over me invading your privacy yet? How about showing everybody how you are nothing but a liar?

For those of you interested in learning about social security, public and private pensions go to "pension tsunami"

I'm tiring of poking bitter old men in the eye, the moderator just makes it so difficult to post.

No Union Fool, Canary, GO40 I'll see you at the NUCPP meetings starting in September, I'll bring lots of cash to buy your ::shit::.

remember go to "pension tsunami" , don't be afraid of getting other view points. Knowledge will set you free.

For those of you interested in learning about social security, public and private pensions go to "pension tsunami"

I'm tiring of poking bitter old men in the eye, the moderator just makes it so difficult to post.

No Union Fool, Canary, GO40 I'll see you at the NUCPP meetings starting in September, I'll bring lots of cash to buy your :::shit:::.

remember go to "pension tsunami" , don't be afraid of getting other view points. Knowledge will set you free.

Yeah... we all see how you've been poking bitter old men in the eye... lol

For those of us who must of missed that... was that before or after you had that mental breakdown when I looked at your profile that showed you to be a liar?