Central Transport | A Funny Thing Happend Yesterday

realtree

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm at one of my stops yesterday and ct/ with a vitran trailer was next to me These people knew me from vitran and they assumed I still worked there (Vitran/Central) After about a half hour the shipper hands me the bills for 18 skids ....OK where is the freight I said ? its loaded up your good...I Looked nothing in there ..he says central right ? I was laughing my ass off OMG DUDE NO MORE Now i'm with *@#~ &$%# he said holy **** .....anyway good to see old friends

No H.E. it was probably 18 skids of KY for the employees to be distributed throughout the system to help with the pain......LOL

matty is too cheap to buy KY
Well........May he could afford Vaseline Petrolatum Jelly a much cheaper alternative. It is a petrolatum based byproduct and has been linked to cancer in certain areas of the body ......but mental illness will probably kill you long before cancer if you stay at Central Transport.

Not gonna lie, it took everything I had to get in the truck this morning and not walk right back out the door for good.

I really don't want to change to another trucking job, but I'm getting ready to take the first thing that comes up at this point.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie, it took everything I had to get in the truck this morning and not walk right back out the door for good.

I really don't want to change to another trucking job, but I'm getting ready to take the first thing that comes up at this point.

Use a new job as a stepping stone to another just to get out of CT.

the mouroun family enjoys running it's workforce through it's slaughter house, except for 42 who got the blue ribbon.

A friend of mine from South Bend just went to work for Saia this week. Not for sure why he picked Saia, but if you have a good record, everybody is hiring and now is the time to go job shopping.