Central Transport | A little help from my friends...

Dock Man

Logistical Engineer
Credits
Have seen a lot of drivers leaving for hopefully greener and lush pastures. Anyone heard of any openings for forklift jockeys? Most places are usually on a hiring freeze this time of year. I know there are a few good guys still left out in the cold here at CT. If you should hear anything feel free to throw a pm this way.

Have seen a lot of drivers leaving for hopefully greener and lush pastures. Anyone heard of any openings for forklift jockeys? Most places are usually on a hiring freeze this time of year. I know there are a few good guys still left out in the cold here at CT. If you should hear anything feel free to throw a pm this way.

I am sure you have checked out Indeed.com. Many are not paying what you are making now, though.

What barn are you out of?

I am a driver with Duie Pyle. I know the warehouse in Westfield,Ma is looking for seasonal. Scotts Fertilizer. Think the Southington term may be also. Not much, but better than nothing. Best of luck