A little info please

GORGEOUSGEORGE

TB Lurker
Credits
I live in Atlanta and I saw an ad for 1 local driving position and several road positions with your company near me. I checked out the company website and did not see any locations near Atl. Could one of you guys shed some light on the situation and let me know if you guys are expanding to my area, what kind of pay and benfits would be offered and is this a good company to work for. Any answers will be appreciated. THANKS

Well I don't work there and probably never would but from reading the previous thread it appears they're withdrawing from you're area/ not expanding.
There are too many other good LTL's hiring now than to have to go here IMO. Good luck in you're job search.

Decent pay,decent bennies,steady work,lots of rumors(mostly from X employees).Its not a great job but its a truckdriving job.I have a few complaints but most truckdrivers do.I think they are paying sign-on bonuses at this time also.I know they are paying referral bonuses.I think some of the changes that are taking place now are a tranformation to become a profitable company but that is just opinion.They could close the doors tomorrow but that could be said for the majority of companies out here.GL