A little story

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
I was going thru some of my child hood stuff and I found some old drawings from when I was in middle school. Me and my cousin were really obsessed with trucks. We watched a tv show that had little motorized trucks. They were basicly go carts. Any ways I drew up some drawings of trucks and the name was Case Grocery haulers. My grandma lived in a really small town in WI. Lots of elderly people live in that town and we thought it would be cool to use these trucks to pick up the groceries from the store and deliver them to the elderly peoples houses. So even when I was a little tike I was planning on delivering groceries LOL

Although I have no drawings,I can recall a fascination for this in my formative years ,
180px-The_Mickey_Mouse_Club_Mouseketeers_Annette_Funicello_1956.jpg

Only having some fun here, still no drawings, but what i remember from youth , is chain drive sterling dump tricks hauling asphalt , Mack b''s hauling stone into said asphalt plant , and street trucks from the utility companies , electric and gas and phone. And also the old coal trucks with the big scissor lift dump bodies. Sweet !