A little to close to home

flybynite

TB Legend
Credits
Received a call today from the wife all shook up. There was a shooting at a High School this morning right down the street from her school. 1 student dead, a teacher grazed by a shot, and the shooter killed himself. I not sure how to post a news link. But, anyway please keep the staff and students in our thoughts and prayers. Also pray for the family that lost their son. A lot of the schools and staff in the area are effected by this. We also have friends that work in Reynolds.

It is a shame what is going on in our country. :(

I agree. It's really sad. Update on the victim he was 14 years old. A freshman. There was also another student found to carrying a gun during the evacuation. He was tackled and arrested.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think that all schools ought to do what some schools already do...

keep ALL doors locked, and ALL students MUST pass thru a metal detector.

since no one knows why, or the reason, or the when, such BS can and will happen, then ALL schools across this country ought to be proactive and stay forever in a lock down mode.

i tire of turning on the tv when i have my morning java, and have to sit and watch another senseless killing.

i also tire of the people that have weapons at home, and either do not lock them up, or allow thier kids to handle them.

i tire of people that think, that killing will solve thier problems.