R&L | A Monday Funny

Tcoen

TB Lurker
Credits
A trucker came into a truck stop cafe and placed his order. He said,
"I want three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair of running boards.

The brand new blonde waitress, not wanting to appear stupid, went to the kitchen and said to the cook, "This guy out there just ordered three flat tires, a pair of headlights and a pair of running boards. What does he think this place is .. An auto parts store?"
"No," the cook said. "Three flat tires mean three pancakes, a pair of headlights is two eggs sunny side up, and running boards are 2 slices of crisp bacon."

"Oh, OK!" said the blonde. She thought about it for a moment and then spooned up a bowl of beans and gave it to the customer.
The trucker asked, "What are the beans for Blonde?

She replied, "I thought while you were waiting for the flat tires, headlights and running boards, you might as well gas up!

FOR ONCE THE BLOND GETS EVEN!:hysterical:

How about a Riddle?

Hey bet you can't answer this one!
>>
>>What gets longer when pulled ................
>>Fits between your man boobs ...............
>>Inserts neatly in a hole and works best when jerked
>>.......................
>>
>>Scroll down to find the answer......
>>
>>
:biglaugh: >>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>A SEAT BELT you pervert!!!...... BUCKLE up and pass it
>>on....................
>>
>>
>>Have a nice day!!

How About Another One.......

BUBBA'S NEW TRUCK"

One day, Jimmy Joe was walking down Main Street when he saw his buddy Bubba driving a brand new pickup.

Bubba pulled up to him with a wide grin.

"Bubba, where'd you get that truck?!?"

"Bobby Sue gave it to me" Bubba replied.

"She gave it to you? "

I knew she was kinda sweet on ya, " but a new truck?"

"Well, Jimmy Joe, let me tell you what happened.
We were driving out on County Road 6, in the middle of nowhere. Bobby Sue pulled off the road, put the truck in 4-wheel drive, and headed into the woods. She parked the truck, got out, threw off all her clothes and said,

"Bubba, take whatever you want."

So I took the truck!

"Bubba, you're a smart man! Them clothes woulda never f it you!"
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

A hawk was flying over a pasture & spots a mouse.Just then he swoops down & gobbles the mouse up,takes back off flying again. Well a little bit later the mouse pops out the hawk's butt & asked "Hey their buddy about how high up are we?" The Hawk replied "about a mile or so."The mouse then said "You wouldn't S#*t me would you?'