A new color coming to Park dr.

FYI A DUIE PYLE was the only carrier that I know of to decertify survive and thrive in the deregulation period of July 1st 1980 of the trucking industry from the Motor Carrier of June 1980. Highly unlikely they would organize again some 34 years later?

Sorry guys. My opinion only. There is no reason to organize. Good pay and benefits. Think the treatment is fair.
Open door policy. We have many 10 yr plus guys. Hell,20 plus. And I have met quite a few new (newer) guys
from YRC that jumped ship.

25 percent match up to 12 percent on 401, and 3 percent match of gross earnings yearly put in to a 401, or account of your choice.

Only if you want to kill the company like the union killed New Century, YRC, Red Star, APA, Ryder, PIE and hundreds of others....

being union in LTL is a death sentence and a way to get pay cuts.....

waste of time...get on with your lives...its over. but watch for the new color on ironside court....gully white. hahahahaha.......whaaaaaaaaaa....i want my $2.00 dollars back!!! whaaaaaaaa

Your right xeastend. I been here for 23 years, all during the non-union time. I just don't see a need. Good bennies, good pay. Just do your job the best you can and everything else takes care of it's self. :grouphug:

I've heard from E. Bruns drivers that the bennies (medical) took a real hit after Obamacare. Any drivers care to elaborate?