XPO | A New Low

paul wall said:
ive searched yahoo money section for cnw. no where on there do i see that it says that Mc's house payment is part of the expenditures. could i have a link to it please?? :shrug:
check 10-k report or S.E.C. filings.

Con-way Cares!

It's not McC dude, it's Douggy boy, you know, Doug S. Now big-chief - past lap-dog of GLD. Look back to when he got the CEO slot he didn't earn or qualifiy for! He's got a multi-million dollar place in Naples, got his place in AA, got a million dollar place in Calif. got an air plane, got at LEAST 3 officies, multiple company cars - got 10G/month towards his house payment because of the 'high cost' of housing in Calif. for the first two years. Drops to 8K for the next two years if I recall, then to 5 or 6K, etc... This ON TOP of the excessive salary, bonuses, first class flights, $150+ per plate dinners and so on - but the company ain't got enough dough for the pensions. You can bet you'll hear them whyne about legacy costs which comes down to poor planning. They gonna say they can't do it with a billion dollars in the pot, but we're gonna turn it over to you who have no financial experience and you can do better. And oh-yeah, if you lose your money, tough bannas. It ain't insured either.

Know what, time for us to start contacting the board. My fos says they got a meeting in oct. He siad theirs a company web site with their names and companies and cityes. We need to start a letter writing campaign letting them know what's goin on in the trenches man. We keep gettin stripped more and more while the fat cats keep gettin fatter and fatter and fatter OFF OUR BACKS!

red dawn said:
It's not McC dude, it's Douggy boy, you know, Doug S. Now big-chief - past lap-dog of GLD. Look back to when he got the CEO slot he didn't earn or qualifiy for! He's got a multi-million dollar place in Naples, got his place in AA, got a million dollar place in Calif. got an air plane, got at LEAST 3 officies, multiple company cars - got 10G/month towards his house payment because of the 'high cost' of housing in Calif. for the first two years. Drops to 8K for the next two years if I recall, then to 5 or 6K, etc... This ON TOP of the excessive salary, bonuses, first class flights, $150+ per plate dinners and so on - but the company ain't got enough dough for the pensions. You can bet you'll hear them whyne about legacy costs which comes down to poor planning. They gonna say they can't do it with a billion dollars in the pot, but we're gonna turn it over to you who have no financial experience and you can do better. And oh-yeah, if you lose your money, tough bannas. It ain't insured either.

Know what, time for us to start contacting the board. My fos says they got a meeting in oct. He siad theirs a company web site with their names and companies and cityes. We need to start a letter writing campaign letting them know what's goin on in the trenches man. We keep gettin stripped more and more while the fat cats keep gettin fatter and fatter and fatter OFF OUR BACKS!
Its the proxy what we need to work together on.