ABF | A No Vote Is A Strike Vote

mad trucker

Road Driver
Credits
GldZztV.jpg

This has already been posted. Letter from Ernie.

You will just have to overlook mad trucker SAC75... he's just running scared now that Ernie reached in his bag of tricks and pulled out the big "S" word...lol

He's just running around aimlessly with that tail between his legs shouting to anyone that will listen and take pity on his sorry ass.

Last edited:
OH well, I'll just give up my pension then. How much you going to give till you grow a set, if are brothers before us were spineless jellyfish this job would be total trash already. Stop giving back VOTE NO
I don't want to vote "NO" But "H*LL NO"

Docker doodle do, as a 38 year teamster i have found proud, "i always vote no Teamsters". to be the biggest *******, company suck butts. wimps who have never been fired, never filed a grievance and never showed up at the picket line. sounds like you.

FOOL you need a hobby, you ever see the sun?

prediction FOOL, contract passes on first vote. customers are being wooed constantly to divert freight from the soon to be striking ABF. drivers are being asked everyday "are you going on strike"? sorry FOOL your wish to destroy the last NMFA company will not be realized.

Docker doodle do, as a 38 year teamster i have found proud, "i always vote no Teamsters". to be the biggest *******, company suck butts. wimps who have never been fired, never filed a grievance and never showed up at the picket line. sounds like you.

prediction FOOL, contract passes on first vote. customers are being wooed constantly to divert freight from the soon to be striking ABF. drivers are being asked everyday "are you going on strike"? sorry FOOL your wish to destroy the last NMFA company will not be realized.
No one believes you! You got caught lying on this board. Once a liar always a liar!

SAC75, docker/ I TRIED TO HIDE MY IDENTITY AS, no union FOOL, the administrator knows who I am. You two BOZO's newer will! I'm afraid you crazies will hunt me down.

By the way SAC tell the forum about your valiant fight for organized labor. " I ALWAYS VOTE NO, NO HELL NO!!!!!!!" what a company suck butt, talker.

7203569063.jpg

Wow... I am impressed... you are a Teamster through and through... seeing how you became a Teamster two years before you were born. Tell me... just how does one accomplish such an amazing feat?

WOW
First I was attacked by people saying I was a liar. That a no vote was a strike vote. Then Bob P was lying to me. Now Ernie is full of it.
Obviously you want to tank every ABFers JOBS. I am sorry you did not gey the job on the committees to Negotiate our contract.
We were all told there was no more money to get out of them. SO vote no. Close the doors for ever on ABF . Yes you have your pension. You seem to want to see ABF go down.

Im a city driver & not one of my customers asked that question about a strike or even knew our contract was up....

WOW
First I was attacked by people saying I was a liar. That a no vote was a strike vote. Then Bob P was lying to me. Now Ernie is full of it.
Obviously you want to tank every ABFers JOBS. I am sorry you did not gey the job on the committees to Negotiate our contract.
We were all told there was no more money to get out of them. SO vote no. Close the doors for ever on ABF . Yes you have your pension. You seem to want to see ABF go down.

Don't try blaming us just because you're gullible and naïve because that's exactly what Ernie and Bob are counting on... that's there enough people like you out there to get this POS passed.

First off... the last... best and final offer was never mentioned one time by Ernie. He said he believed that was the best he could get... that's not the the last... best and final offer. And even if it states on the ballot that a no vote on the contract is a yes vote for a strike is a far cry of actually going out on a strike... it just means that it gives them authorization to call for a strike.

That's the problem with people like you that succumb to fear... all logic just flies out the window and fear dictates every move taken thereafter.

Is that your best argument... do I want to see ABF go down? If it is... that's sad because you don't even realize that it's your yes vote in 2013 that started that in motion and another yes vote will just carry that forward some more. It would be best if you would at least consider this fact... Judy is all about ArcBest... not ABF... at the very least... consider that fact. Have you been hiding under a rock the past 8 years?

WOW
Ya Judy said no money left for you greedy teamsters, but it was ok for her to give herself a 31% raise!! I dont know the numbers but we lost 7% in pay plus a weeks vacation over 5 years, now we will get a $2 raise over 5 years? Thats basically $2 over 10 years if this contract passes, im not greedy but this is not fair....

SAC75, docker/ I TRIED TO HIDE MY IDENTITY AS, no union FOOL, the administrator knows who I am. You two BOZO's newer will! I'm afraid you crazies will hunt me down.

By the way SAC tell the forum about your valiant fight for organized labor. " I ALWAYS VOTE NO, NO HELL NO!!!!!!!" what a company suck butt, talker.
Are you done crying liar? Boo hoo! Doesn’t hurt me one bit coming from a fraud.

If we ever have to go someplace else I hope I come to your terminal. I will know you by the blank look on your face and your need to kiss ass. We Teamsters will be just fine. We could get work at many places from our driving skills and the knowledge we have in the field of the electronic so you better be careful what you wish for. Like you have ever stood on a picket line. I see through jealous people like you, You have always had below par paying jobs and stared at us Teamsters wishing you could be one of us but because of your inbred demons you could not pass the standards it takes to be a TEAMSTER. You come on here all he time talking about our pensions because you have always been so jealous of it. You had dreams of getting out of that 1964 mobile home that has been handed down to you. But it is not to be. You have hated for so long that you are eaten up inside.

I bet you work as cart returner at Walmart. Not that there is anything wrong with that I have always been proud of what I do. But you seem bitter at those that have lived many many years on the pensions they earned. So remember to wear your rain coat when you see that water falling from the sky and please wipe my carts handle off with a antiseptic wipe. And remember show me that big ole green front tooth you are so proud to still have. YOUR PENSION BOUND BROTHER ALWAYS!