TForce | A note to the 1800 no votes in 2013 and 2018

Teamsta II

The end
Credits
It is no coincidence that we have nearly the exact number of no votes on both the 2013 and 2018 contract final votes.
There is a group of disgruntled employees, whom either actually believe they are members of a labor union that is more interested in a good contract than simply collecting our dues money, while exuding the minimal effort by law in the process?

Or maybe they just want to strike because they think it would be cool to strike big bad ups?

Or maybe they are just the type of people who will never be satisfied and want to bring their personal misery upon all?

I think it's a mixture of all three, the first being naive, the second being foolish, and the third being outright amoral.

I have witnessed all three of these types(I was the first type back at the beginning, took a few years to realize the ibt is run by a bunch of lazy,fat, old men).
The second type are the guys I just ignore, no brains, all talk.
The third type are the most dangerous of all employees, they spread their discontent and misinformation, like the devil. These types can not be ignored, but must be confronted and shunned.

Thank God that 70%+ of the work force has the good sense to see what they are up against and choose the right and only direction.

Seems to me 1800 men and women stood their ground while a lot of no to yes voters wavered . I'll bet if UPS with a folded and gave you guys what you wanted you would all have been beating your chest but when the water got too hot look what happened

Seems to me 1800 men and women stood their ground while a lot of no to yes voters wavered . I'll bet if UPS with a folded and gave you guys what you wanted you would all have been beating your chest but when the water got too hot look what happened

You have no skin in the game. The only intelligent play was voting yes.

As long as I am a teamster I have skin in every game of companies that are affiliated with teamsters! And you do also,think about that.but until you figure that out you should change your name to meeeeeester#1.

You are delusional. You have no skin in the game at ups freight. Just an opinion. The IBT is run by a bunch of your so called me- sters. They colluded with ups and put us on the brink of ups closing down ups freight.
The teamsters leadership is a joke. The IBT is a shadow of its former self, and anonymous postulating isn't going to change any of that truth.
Mr. Abf you can pretend all you want like the ibt is actually a labor union. The ibt is nothing more than an in house puppet of ups.

As long as I am a teamster I have skin in every game of companies that are affiliated with teamsters! And you do also,think about that.but until you figure that out you should change your name to meeeeeester#1.
You know what I think about, The tens of thousands of union company's that decided to close their doors over the years because it just was no longer profitable to stay in business.

You know what I think about, The tens of thousands of union company's that decided to close their doors over the years because it just was no longer profitable to stay in business.
I'm pretty sure they were all profitable right up until deregulation

Every Teamster has skin in every event contract etc no matter which company they are with. It will affect you one way or the other. So lets see you called out the 1800 people that used their right to vote and voted NO, at least they took the time to vote. I didn't see where anybody called you out on your right to vote YES, RESPECT the vote and be glad you have that right. But you do sound like a MEESTER , Votes over and done you will live with a stupid 4 year teired wages, too many days for insurance, will still have P/T and probably more allowed by the contract,these are the things that should have been addressed. Now don't tell me everybody has tired wages, come on over to carhaul done with training FULL SCALE day one

It is no coincidence that we have nearly the exact number of no votes on both the 2013 and 2018 contract final votes.
There is a group of disgruntled employees, whom either actually believe they are members of a labor union that is more interested in a good contract than simply collecting our dues money, while exuding the minimal effort by law in the process?

Or maybe they just want to strike because they think it would be cool to strike big bad ups?

Or maybe they are just the type of people who will never be satisfied and want to bring their personal misery upon all?

I think it's a mixture of all three, the first being naive, the second being foolish, and the third being outright amoral.

I have witnessed all three of these types(I was the first type back at the beginning, took a few years to realize the ibt is run by a bunch of lazy,fat, old men).
The second type are the guys I just ignore, no brains, all talk.
The third type are the most dangerous of all employees, they spread their discontent and misinformation, like the devil. These types can not be ignored, but must be confronted and shunned.

Thank God that 70%+ of the work force has the good sense to see what they are up against and choose the right and only direction.
Maybe non union would be a better fit for you?

The IBT is an embarrassment. You can all shake your pom-poms all you wish.
UPS owns the IBT.
I’m not saying the Ibt does no wrong & I’m quite critical of them most of the time. But if your going to resist 100% of the time it’s not fair to your fellow employees or union brothers at a different company....

I have seen no so called brotherhood in this so called union. The leadership is extinct, except when the first paycheck of the month is issued.
There is no teamsters union. There is a teamsters business group. They collect money from ups through the employees, and do only 2 things for this money. Protect seniority and keep employees who would otherwise be fired, employed.
That's your union, sponsored by hoffa jr.

I have seen no so called brotherhood in this so called union. The leadership is extinct, except when the first paycheck of the month is issued.
There is no teamsters union. There is a teamsters business group. They collect money from ups through the employees, and do only 2 things for this money. Protect seniority and keep employees who would otherwise be fired, employed.
That's your union, sponsored by hoffa jr.
Thats all I expect out them at this point.