A or B?

TedWard

on the Chainwax
Credits
I remember in my early twenties, I worked in a BBQ joint, really good food, the owner made his own sauce and smoked all the meat. Well, one day he was throwing a fit and was so busy the next few weeks fixing stuff, because the health inspector gave him a "B" rating. I didn't care, it was amusing.

One of the restaurants I deliver to has a B rating, I am tempted to look down my nose on them, but once upon a time when I was a computer technician, our favorite Chinese restaurant had a B rating, and their son was also a computer technician who worked with us. I went there as often as I could afford it, I was there with my brother in law and I watched a cockroach walk across the floor, what the heck, people need pets don't they? I don't know, really good food though.

I guess I'd be scared of a C rating, and nowadays I'd probably want to avoid a B rating.

Thoughts?

AQIHtbx.jpg

One of the convenient stores I deliver to has creatures that run across the floor. I don't know I figure a B rating means they must still be semi okay after all there allowed to operate. I can't believe every place I have ever eaten at had an A rating by the health department that's for sure. I don't think every bar I go into to deliver has an A rating.

I remember in my early twenties, I worked in a BBQ joint, really good food, the owner made his own sauce and smoked all the meat. Well, one day he was throwing a fit and was so busy the next few weeks fixing stuff, because the health inspector gave him a "B" rating. I didn't care, it was amusing.

One of the restaurants I deliver to has a B rating, I am tempted to look down my nose on them, but once upon a time when I was a computer technician, our favorite Chinese restaurant had a B rating, and their son was also a computer technician who worked with us. I went there as often as I could afford it, I was there with my brother in law and I watched a cockroach walk across the floor, what the heck, people need pets don't they? I don't know, really good food though.

I guess I'd be scared of a C rating, and nowadays I'd probably want to avoid a B rating.

Thoughts?

AQIHtbx.jpg
Me too Ted, especially that B rating!

Seeing how I'm going through the back door most of the time, I don't even see the sticker. And yeah, based on what I see through the back door of a lot of places, I would never go in the front door.