A Portal to Hell Hear the Creepy Voice Captured Inside a Reportedly Demon-Possessed

WHY do people seemingly always claim a Portal goes directly to HELL??
HOW can you possibly KNOW WHERE IT GOES??
It might well go NOWHERE or it might go to a local High School Girls' Gym/Locker Room (settle down pro1 and FLOUNDER) and such would then not be HELL.

Destination Truth, Ghost Hunters International, Scary Sounds of Halloween have more "spooky sounds" than one weak "voice".
There were more sounds caught on tape at the Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast than at some other well known locations.

Ya want a real good time although I've yet to go (just stuff I've heard and seen on the tele), visit West Virginia State Penitentiary which is CLOSED yet open for TOURS from Midnight to Dawn.
LOCKED UP DEATH

IF that ain't enough for ya, check out:
Waverly Tuberculosis Hospital
Louisville, KY.
5 floors of Spiritual FUN.
The Louisville Ghost Hunters Society (L.G.H.S.) did some investigations and have PROOF of MUCH ACTIVITY in the only remaining building!!
GHOSTS GALORE

These ain't no con jobs. These be the REAL DEAL!!

CHILLS!!

WHY do people seemingly always claim a Portal goes directly to HELL??
HOW can you possibly KNOW WHERE IT GOES??
It might well go NOWHERE or it might go to a local High School Girls' Gym/Locker Room (settle down pro1 and FLOUNDER) and such would then not be HELL.

oh for Christ sakes..

i get caught all of 14 times in the girls shower room, and everyone never let's me forget it.....