A sad story ........... NOT

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Allen Iverson made over $154 million and now he's broke ...

Allen Iverson Has No Answer For Financial Woes
Allen Iverson has reportedly gone from 11-time NBA all-star to financial deadbeat. The Philadelphia 76ers icon was recently ordered to pay over $860,000 to a jeweler, and he couldn't cut a check.

A Georgia judge has ordered the seizing of Iverson's bank account, so the relatively little money he has left will be garnished, reports the Philadelphia Inquirer.

This isn't just another formerly famous athlete blowing a ton of cash. Iverson was among the biggest superstars in the NBA, earning more than $154 million during a professional career that began back in 1996. (This doesn't include endorsement money and other business deals.) ....................

Allen Iverson Has No Answer For Financial Woes | ThePostGame

You can take these kids out of the ghetto,but you cant take the ghetto out of the kids....Question to Iverson-Wheres all your homies at now???

Remember walking south street in Philly in his prime and seeing his stuff EVERYWHERE..Jerseys in every store and people all over the place wearing em. Billboards, shoes, etc.

I know why people don't feel bad for him and part of me doesn't either. At the same time, part of me feels for him because hes gotta be in a dark place in life.

Do you mean that this "bling" was put on credit card?
iverson.jpg

Yep. The same story. Broke, washed up, and regretful.
Iverson-Moss-StepBrothers1.jpg

Remember this?

Damn.....I feel horrible for him.:biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator: