R&L | A Suggestion for R & L

Tcoen

TB Lurker
Credits
Here it is: Green Rims on the tractor and trailor's for 2008. :funky:

I noticed other company's have colored rims, Ups - brown, Fedex - white, A Pyle - peach, Estes - red, just to name a few. It won't make the tractors go faster but we will be travelling in style.

Thought I would run it by the company's finest first before I summited it to R&L.
Oh by the way, I asked a few guys at the barn; they thought my idea was :hysterical:

Let me know what you think. :rockon:

Tcoen are you a paint salesperson?
Is this the reason your suggesting R & L paint their rims because you stand to make a tiddy commission on all the paint?

This may sound stupid but the gray is almost a perfict match for the primer I get at Napa. It makes it easy to make 'em look new again.
I'd be cool with it if I can get a can to touch them up....

I just like my equipment to look right. Not flashy just clean and legal looking...

Here's a suggestion, get rid of Dave,the NEW TM and Bob.

Maybe then the 85% driver turn around will drop.

They treat drivers like they own them.

If you are sick, you resigned.
If you work 14 hours hours and say no to a line haul run after, you resigned.
If dave is really feeling stupid about buying his ex-wife big boobs and then her leaving him, You resigned.

R&L Sucks!

Hey Mods!!!
Does the above post really belong in this thread?
And since the exact same nonsensical dribble was posted under a different handle on another forum, can I just open up another user name and use it to pizz people off too?

Hey Mods!!!
Does the above post really belong in this thread?
And since the exact same nonsensical dribble was posted under a different handle on another forum, can I just open up another user name and use it to pizz people off too?

What other forum are you talking about?
I am not on any other trucking forums.

Do you cry to mommy often?
I am entitled to my opinion, wether you agree with it or not.

You :butt kiss:

Same post on this forum (R & L) and on the union-nonunion forum.
This site in called a bulletin board or BBS.
Each section in called a forum. That help?
:tongue0015:
And at least try to stay on topic ingrate, or at the very least make an attempt at making some resemblance of sense.

Oh, and it's spelled whether.........

Race car ads are well worth the investment.
Thats why so many companies are trying to get car owners to put their ads,or logos on their cars.

Just think thousands of people in the stands at all of the race tracks,as well as those who watch the races on TV,and the internet.

You have a rolling bill board that is seen by many more eyes than most other places your company ads would be seen.

All of you R & L workers should be happy your company knows how to advertise their business.
Maybe this is just my opinion?
But being a race fan myself I know a lot of people see racing ads,during the racing season.

Race car ads are well worth the investment.
Thats why so many companies are trying to get car owners to put their ads,or logos on their cars.

Just think thousands of people in the stands at all of the race tracks,as well as those who watch the races on TV,and the internet.

You have a rolling bill board that is seen by many more eyes than most other places your company ads would be seen.

All of you R & L workers should be happy your company knows how to advertise their business.
Maybe this is just my opinion?
But being a race fan myself I know a lot of people see racing ads,during the racing season.
I'd tell people where i worked and they say R&L who..... Now with the nascar deal people recognize R&L... Guess it helps....:shrug:

Sure it helps...So do all the hats, coolers, and endless merchandise that we hand out on a regular basis. I have drivers from other companies asking for handouts because they like some of the things we give away to the customers.

sponorship

DON'T FORGET THEY SPONSOR THAT NEW ORLEANS BOWL.I HEARD IT TAKES 5 YRS TO GET TO TOP PAY AND THE P&D DRIVERS HAVE TO BUY THEIR OWN PALLET JACKS AND HAND TRUCKS.IF THAT'S TRUE THEN THAT :nutkick:

Yes, drivers do have to buy their own hand trucks and pallet jacks. Would seem to me if you have been doing p&d you may already have the equipment. You own and it's yours. A small price to pay to work for a company that cares about it's employees.

Yes, drivers do have to buy their own hand trucks and pallet jacks. Would seem to me if you have been doing p&d you may already have the equipment. You own and it's yours. A small price to pay to work for a company that cares about it's employees.

I'm not going to bad mouth anyone because it seems like R+L is a good co. to work for, but you have to understand this is the only company I have ever heard of making the employees buy pallet jacks and hand trucks, so it does kind of strike people as a little odd.
Maybe other co's do this but the drivers just don't talk about it. Who knows I might be looking a little closer at your company soon if things keep going like they are at YRC.:1036316054:

Wow freightgal, they really have you brainwashed. A small price to pay? I have never heard of a driver buying his own equipment to move freight, why not just carry it in 1 ctn at a time, it pay's hourly, right. If they really care about there employees, they would furnish them with all equipment to do there job.