R&L | A Suggestion for R & L

So be lazy and ignorant justifies tearing up and wasting equipment thats unecessary. union or not somebody pays for it, or has to work twice as hard to deal with other people being stupid....and lazy.

I watched a WIL team grind the rivets smooth on two trls... The back box they
hooked to kicked over, when they pulled out the driver pulled straight out instead of cranking they wheel to the right to avoid the other box..... Did i go running to the supervisor nope i just kept hooking my set and left...... Who cares it didn't effect me in anyway. Just another day at R&L...........

Well, what can you do, except shake your head and go on about your business?

Teams shouldn't be pulling sets anyway. If they get a heavy one the extra weight of the tractor will make it over gross.

I had some that were so heavy that just to hook a tandem daycab to would make it overweight. Thankfully the single axles are about 5000 lbs lighter than the tandems.

It would be nice if guys would treat the equipment better. We have a resident clutch shaver in our yard. Everyones scared to let him in their trucks.....

Just treat them with some respect and they'll get you home each night with less breakdowns.