Yellow | A union LTL trucking Hail Mary?

I have been unable to find anything on the internet to confirm the writing of this letter. That's not to say it wasn't written and if it was then I would find it ironic that it was Democrats who spoke out against the Yellow loan and now it's Democrats that want it to be extended. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/27/us/politics/trump-pandemic-loan-yrc.html
Call your local, call Sherrod Browns office , or call the Teamsters in Washington.... If you want proof.

It is election time , why wouldn't the Democrats try to score a win . The president even went to a picket line for a photo op.

I have been unable to find anything on the internet to confirm the writing of this letter. That's not to say it wasn't written and if it was then I would find it ironic that it was Democrats who spoke out against the Yellow loan and now it's Democrats that want it to be extended. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/27/us/politics/trump-pandemic-loan-yrc.html
I guess it could be argued that the loan was a mistake, but the Democrats in charge have been awfully silent about this massive loss of jobs. This letter seems to be too little too late. If this hail Mary works, you can point out how wrong I was.

I mean, if they are serious about this, let it happen. The only problem is the company will still be operating in a difficult market and the managers would most likely position themselves to stick around. If they had new management, there might be hope.
What customer in their right mind would give “A NEW YELLOW COMPANY” 1-piece of freight after this past fiasco. Let me tell you who, NOBODY!!!!

What customer in their right mind would give “A NEW YELLOW COMPANY” 1-piece of freight after this past fiasco. Let me tell you who, NOBODY!!!!
If they are backed by the government once again, there are companies that would come back. Especially if they are cheap. I think this letter is disingenuous. I think the individuals are realizing how bad this was for constituents and the fact that they did nothing to prevent it. They know the treasury secretary isn't going to do anything either.

If they are backed by the government once again, there are companies that would come back. Especially if they are cheap. I think this letter is disingenuous. I think the individuals are realizing how bad this was for constituents and the fact that they did nothing to prevent it. They know the treasury secretary isn't going to do anything either.
Come re election time bet the signers of the letter will parade it around saying they tried to save 30,000 jobs. Most union. Never mentioning after the fact. Like how they vote against a raise for themselves after it happens. Pure window dressing

What if, there's a" party" looking to keep it as a " going concern" and their able to sell this concept to some delusional democrat congress people? Say,this "party" ,offers to purchase for 600 - 800 million. That number clears up the first loan and some other debt and if they get the Treasury note deferred, they have now purchased a boat load of terminals and " rolling stock" at a fraction of what it would have been ,if it had been parcelled out at auction. Now, the clueless politicians buy into this scheme because they are told that said "party" will bring back thousands of jobs. Obviously, tens of thousands of jobs never have the chance of being recouped, but at the end of the day, some company has purchased the terminals at 1/3 of the auction price. Just one mans musings.