A Very Dangerous Game, unprovoked physical attacks called "the knockout game."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by righturnclyde, Nov 21, 2013.

1. righturnclyde

righturnclyde Member

A Very Dangerous Game

The way the game is played, one of a number of young blacks decides to show that he can knock down some stranger on the streets, preferably with one punch, as they pass by. Often some other member of the group records the event, so that a video of that "achievement" is put on the Internet, to be celebrated.

If these attacks continue, and continue to grow, more and more people are going to know about them, regardless of the media or the politicians. Responsible people of all races need to support a crackdown on these attacks, which can provoke a white backlash that can escalate into a race war. But political expediency leads in the opposite direction.

Sowell: A Very Dangerous Game

2. No Tread

No Tread Member

Obama and Holder gave the green light to this crap when they elected not to prosecute "new" Black Panthers in Philly for voter intimidation and injected themselves into the Martin-Zimmerman case. The fact that these two self-serving bigots have not raised this issue publicly makes my case.

Obama and Holder seem to be supportive of this kind of thing. Very scary indeed.

3. shadowr434

shadowr434 Super Moderator Staff Member

What amazes me is the media is just now noticing this and saying they don't know how wide spread it is and they don't see a pattern to the attacks as for the victims. Are they truly that stupid? This has been going on for a long time and in almost every case its young black men attacking white or Asian people. Its so obvious, its not funny but I guess to admit that would make them admit there is a problem with black on white violence.

4. zeroday

zeroday Well-Known Member

Thank LBJ and the Democratic Party for the destruction of the black family...when you REQUIRE the father to be absent to collect welfare payments and encourage illegitimate children by different sperm donors you destroy the family structure...

5. righturnclyde

righturnclyde Member

Doesn't help Obama and his :censored: clan praising race war.
    What they don't realize is Obama screwing everyone.

6. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

Can't remember where I read an artical about 2 young bucks planned to jump a fellow in a parking lot, left their group to do the deed and got stabbed

7. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

I posted that on here and forgot which thread but here it is. Maybe not exact one because there are several.

Man who stabbed Meriden teens called 'innocent victim' - WFSB 3 Connecticut

It was hard to find one that described the events leading up to the stabbing. All the others have taken the angle that the two "teens" were randomly attacked and made no mention of the pair running after the man and assaulting him.

8. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

It's all Obama's fault

9. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Excuse me if I'm mistaken but most of your posts sound to me imo that you would like to start a race war.
    But that could be just the way I see it, I never seen anyone mention it to you so I figure its probably just my imagination.

10. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Trigger Free Zone

For once you're right.

11. dcmilkwagon

dcmilkwagon Armed, not a victim

Anyone that does this to me, better make sure I'm dead, because they WILL be dead if I get back up.

12. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

Thanks Ricky R. my mind isn't as sharp as it used to be--thnx for the assist

13. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

Sounds like we need more stand your ground laws. I can't wait to hear the uproar when one of these punks get shot and killed.

14. dcmilkwagon

They're not punks, they are THUGS, plain and simple.

15. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

I bet there's another Bernhard Goetz out there somewhere just waiting on an opportunity. Will be entertaining for sure.

16. dcmilkwagon

Ooooops, found a case......

Teen Playing 'Knockout Game' Shot Twice by Victim

A teen playing the "Knockout Game" in Lansing, Michigan unwittingly targeted a concealed carry permit holder and was shot twice. He survived and is now in jail.

WILX in Lansing reported that teenager Marvell Weaver, who is black, tried to knock out a father who was standing at a bus stop waiting for his daughter to arrive. Instead of simply punching the father, Weaver tried a variation on the "game" by trying to taze the man. The taser malfunctioned, and the father pulled a .40 cal handgun and shot the teenager twice.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
  17. righturnclyde

righturnclyde Member

Nope, it's the opposite, certain blacks and youth blacks are provoking race war. Oprah, Obama, Michelle Obama, Jesse, Al Sharpton, Samuel Jackson, Holder, James Brown (CBS sports), Cary Williams, Left Wing,.....
    and if anyone goes against these clowns, your called a :censored:. There is no innocent til proven guilty.
    News media only covers white on black. Whites are ripped apart and called :censored:. But nobody ever covers black on white. And they're never called :censored:.

18. cmsdock

cmsdock Active Member

Should of killed him waste of tax payers money having him jail.

19. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Stop the blubbering.

I always love a happy ending.

20. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Stop the blubbering.

People need to be aware of this "knock out game". Arm themselves, then play the "pull out the handgun and defend yourself game".

Watch and see, some of this trash of society will get shot by a white guy and all hell will brake loose.