Abandon ship!!!

freightpunk

TB Lurker
Credits
I just heard yesterday that we've already lost two linedrivers in Portland? I know there has been a lot of runs being put onto the local side due to lack of manpower.Gee,could it be something like"the handwriting on the wall?"I'm sure the company will just dip into their"500+" pool of available drivers to make up the difference.:biglaugh:

abandon ship

i jumped off that sinking cement boat a year ago and have never felt better about it.When a company hire's manegment that has no business in trucking run thing's it will alway's sink to the lowest level of the pond.It's time that this company has a serious over haul from the top down,it's time that the VP'S step aside and let somebody with more of a business sense in trucking that has a proven track record working with people and not rule with an iron fist attitude.Yes they have been very lucky over the year's with building this company to the level that it's at,but they forget who the true people that achieved it are,the hard working men and women that drive those trucks and work the dock's.