ABF | ABF Agreement: Monday, May 20!

Crazy, I don't like to get into a lot of conversations on the side and I will not get into any tit for tat (like some of the people do on the message boards) because it is a waste of time to try and one up someone because no one can ever win. I am providing people with some real nuggets concerning information about your company. I have some more comparisons I am going to make. I will then summarize the facts and I will tell you about following the money and what more than likely is going to happen if the contract is not ratified. Please, go back and read my previous posts. I have already declared why I am here, I am not a day trader. I make money by trying to understand what the odds are that something will or will not happen. I do that with hard work and knowledge. In the end, whether you ratify the contract or not, it will probably not impact my outcome significantly. Yes, you do have a clue on how to fix this. You just need to think about it for a while. You can start by understanding the real position your company is in. Take the emotion out of the your decision and look at the issue from both sets of shoes. Read my posts. Better yet read your companies SEC filings. Someone on these message boards has already put odds of 2 to 1 that the contract will get ratified. I think it will be a little less than that but I think it will pass. When I am done posting here, if you are interested, I will tell you why I believe that and how I came to that conclusion even before the details came out tonight. A hint: it is about following the smart money. Knowledge is power!

Here us a hint for you. STAY OUT OF IT AND TAKE YOUR HINTS SOMEWHERE ELSE. This is for WORKING men and women to decide. Not some wall street day trader looking to make a quick buck. You're clueless of this industry, company, and union. Take your union bashing bs by the clowns at the odfl forum and tell them how great they have it not getting compensated for their hard work.

Here us a hint for you. STAY OUT OF IT AND TAKE YOUR HINTS SOMEWHERE ELSE. This is for WORKING men and women to decide. Not some wall street day trader looking to make a quick buck. You're clueless of this industry, company, and union. Take your union bashing bs by the clowns at the odfl forum and tell them how great they have it not getting compensated for their hard work.

So you speak for everyone now? I say he's welcomed. He has brought some valuable information to the table.

Since when is white collar not considered working class?

Stoney is very disappointed in this proposal.

He told me he was hoping for a 15% giveback and wanted to give back 2 weeks vacation.

Actually it is the overabundance of the "yes man", like yourself.

Really? Oh ok. So we're all brothers untill some disagree with the status quo. Then the die hards (YOU), act like kids an insult fellow union brothers.

"Yes man"? Like you, I vote in what I believe is the best for the union and company. Basically I vote my conscious. Isn't that why we vote?

Crazy, I don't like to get into a lot of conversations on the side and I will not get into any tit for tat (like some of the people do on the message boards) because it is a waste of time to try and one up someone because no one can ever win. I am providing people with some real nuggets concerning information about your company. I have some more comparisons I am going to make. I will then summarize the facts and I will tell you about following the money and what more than likely is going to happen if the contract is not ratified. Please, go back and read my previous posts. I have already declared why I am here, I am not a day trader. I make money by trying to understand what the odds are that something will or will not happen. I do that with hard work and knowledge. In the end, whether you ratify the contract or not, it will probably not impact my outcome significantly. Yes, you do have a clue on how to fix this. You just need to think about it for a while. You can start by understanding the real position your company is in. Take the emotion out of the your decision and look at the issue from both sets of shoes. Read my posts. Better yet read your companies SEC filings. Someone on these message boards has already put odds of 2 to 1 that the contract will get ratified. I think it will be a little less than that but I think it will pass. When I am done posting here, if you are interested, I will tell you why I believe that and how I came to that conclusion even before the details came out tonight. A hint: it is about following the smart money. Knowledge is power!

I hope you are wrong if we loose 6% of all road miles to subcontractors I won't have a job here anyway. ABF is leaving freight on the street just like last time to panic the heard.
Amazon wanted us to haul 80 pups 2 weeks ago ABF didn't want all that work right now ABF offered to pull like half amazon said all or nothing so ABF said ok nothing. Our freight coordinator has told us for a while now the fort is slowing the fright down. To panic the heard

passes 2 to 1 how about that papajohn

Did you expect anything different from the local unions, they don't care about us, their just worried about their best interest, don't surprise me a bit. But that don't mean this piece of crap contract will pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I hope you are wrong if we loose 6% of all road miles to subcontractors I won't have a job here anyway. ABF is leaving freight on the street just like last time to panic the heard.
Amazon wanted us to haul 80 pups 2 weeks ago ABF didn't want all that work right now ABF offered to pull like half amazon said all or nothing so ABF said ok nothing. Our freight coordinator has told us for a while now the fort is slowing the fright down. To panic the heard

12pack, I believe if this contract is passed a lot of us will be out of a job. I have been employed with ABF for over 11 years and I just updated my resume. I am also researching possible jobs in the oil fields or some of the manufacturing jobs that have returned to America. I hate starting over but if the contract is ratified, I won’t have a choice.