ABF | ABF announces contract negotiations

Because of dumb a$$ like you that work for nothing. The worse is you guys think you have it so great. Hahahaha never even seen great insurance. SO SAD

Brother,......I think it’s better to patiently explain to him why companies are using their labor force to gut out wages.

We’ve got enough politicians who use ridicule and derision.........and we all seen the division it’s caused.

Remember,.........he’s not the enemy. The properly identified enemy is the companies,.........Union and non-Union,........who plot together to lower their labor costs at our expense,.......and increase their profits,....again at our expense.

Those of us that understand that have to take the time to explain that to those that don’t quite get it......yet.

The ‘proverb’ is from The Gospel Of Mark 8:36.

Thank you, Brother..........the words of my favorite philosopher...Yehoshua bin Yusuf.

I also like his: “ It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to attain Heaven”.......although I believe there is a church somewhere in Arkansas that has a stained-glass window depicting a camel passing through the eye of a needle....

Thank you, Brother..........the words of my favorite philosopher...Yehoshua bin Yusuf.

I also like his: “ It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than it is for a rich man to attain Heaven”.......although I believe there is a church somewhere in Arkansas that has a stained-glass window depicting a camel passing through the eye of a needle....
I thought that ‘church’ was in Mar-A-Lago.

ArchBest new division............They pick up corpses from airports and make inside deliveries to funeral homes.........If you double-stack 'em in those cardboard coffins, you can get almost a hundred corpses, or so in a 53'er,..........You can fill in the empty spaces with roadkill subcontracted out from states with "dead deer" removal programs.....

Brings new meaning to the term: "deadhead"......

ArchBest new division............They pick up corpses from airports and make inside deliveries to funeral homes.........If you double-stack 'em in those cardboard coffins, you can get almost a hundred corpses, or so in a 53'er,..........You can fill in the empty spaces with roadkill subcontracted out from states with "dead deer" removal programs.....

Brings new meaning to the term: "deadhead"......

Wife needs to find something to keep you occupied, too much time on hand.
I'll be watching for you doing "standup" on tv.

It's bone chilling cold in Iron City for a couple of days.

Yeah.....And my computer chair is right beside the furnace vent..........Kind of comfortable here.

Now if I could get her to put my hot supper right here on the computer desk,....I wouldn't need to get up for anything but bodily functions......(..I can't find that dratted bucket...)....

No matter how much I holler at the top of my lungs,....she just doesn't seem to hear me....