ABF | ABF Attacks Pensions?

KK, you took a pay cut you didn't give YRC any money. Or, if you did, could you post a copy of the check you wrote??? I would like to see it.
It's actually a very easy formula to figure out.

Take his W-2s from all those years, and apply this: w/x = 85/100. W is "wage" in this equation.

So let's say over the course of eight years this driver averaged $70,000 per year. Now we have 560,000/x = 85/100.

Now we cross multiply to get 85x = 56,000,000. After doing the math, we see that a driver who has grossed $70,000 per year signed away $98,823 over the course of eight years.

Any other vapid, snide or passive-aggressive points?

I thought this thread was ABF attacks pension, not "docker and muler attacks coworkers "! Lol
They are just angry because they are afraid their pensions will be cut. Like people who get government checks. Life scares them and that makes them angry. You really do have to feel sorry for them. Be happy, life is good.

You have NO idea who reported you, only the Mods know....I do, and it was more than one.....LOL
KK, there is a meeting at the hall this Sunday at 10am to discuss the tentaive agreement. You should come. Don't let me be the only one to voice my opinion. I'm leaning towards yes.

They are just angry because they are afraid their pensions will be cut. Like people who get government checks. Life scares them and that makes them angry. You really do have to feel sorry for them. Be happy, life is good.
Read your post you are the one worring not me. I am going to be fine.

I'm glad you're back wimpy... now how about that absurd lie you told... are you the one that took it up upon yourself to lie or just who was it that told you that I reported you... you crying POS? It just might be that one of those lily-livered POS hiding in the shadows was playing you... and if that is the case... tell me... after all they sure weren't worried about you taking the hit for it.

KK, there is a meeting at the hall this Sunday at 10am to discuss the tentaive agreement. You should come. Don't let me be the only one to voice my opinion. I'm leaning towards yes.

Nice avatar change by the way... smiling on the outside and crying on the inside... lol

Why do you want him to go... unless you want him to see how angry you can get again... lol

Just make sure you ask them how you should vote... OK?

Big difference between a government check and a pension check, Brother..........The pension check was earned.

And ,...in the case of a Social Security Government check,.......That was earned, too........

Checks based on past wages are earned checks,....unlike disability or welfare checks.

Keep your car running you may need a quick exit....

Big difference between a government check and a pension check, Brother..........The pension check was earned.

And ,...in the case of a Social Security Government check,.......That was earned, too........

Checks based on past wages are earned checks,....unlike disability or welfare checks.

Brother Canary, you are correct but you where also correct when you talked about annuity rates. I realize promises were made but things change. Life happens. Annuity rates go down. If you bought an annuity in the 1980's when interest rates where 14% to 15% you got a very good rate on your annuity. But, you buy one in April 2018 and you get much less. So, to complain that you were promised a pension amount when the interest rate was 14% but you want to collect it in 2018 at the same rate you were promised in the 1980's is ridiculous.

Brother Canary, you are correct but you where also correct when you talked about annuity rates. I realize promises were made but things change. Life happens. Annuity rates go down. If you bought an annuity in the 1980's when interest rates where 14% to 15% you got a very good rate on your annuity. But, you buy one in April 2018 and you get much less. So, to complain that you were promised a pension amount when the interest rate was 14% but you want to collect it in 2018 at the same rate you were promised in the 1980's is ridiculous.
That has to be one of the dumbest post I ever read.

That has to be one of the dumbest post I ever read.

C'mon Muler... let him go... he's just trying to let us know how much he has learned from that new set of pop up books that he's been reading the last couple of days while recuperating from the ego shattering experience he had here. He decided that's how he can win us all back... by dazzling us with his brilliance... lol

Do you and docker get off just insulting any one that post?

If you have something to get off your chest... you know where to go... don't you?

So how about just telling us all about it over on that thread... then we'll be happy to tell you how we feel about it.