ABF | ABF/Central Transport

Skinnytrucker

TB Regular
Credits
First of all let me say that I am a driver for Big R. I was heading west on the PA. pike today and I saw an ABF truck that had a Central Transport lead trailer and an ABF rear pup. Just wondering what the connection is there?

We move trailers for lots of companies. I have moved FEDEX trailers quite a few times it always gets allot of looks. We Had a Central trailer on a set in Kansas City last month. They pay us we move it .

i saw a central lead box going through columbus ohio area.

big r has pulled pups for us(estes) before and i know we have pulled yellow pups as well. just 2 companies that need to either add or reduce trailers at a certain destination

If you wanna really raise an eyebrow was seeing Big R pulling the Estes Specialized trailers up I85 from Winston Salem to Norfolk. All a shuffle game just don't see it as much on the east coast.

We had a couple of those Estes Specialized trailers sent to us. We were told that Roadway delivers them to Estes in Norfolk, VA. But 671 was loading them with 680 frt and using them before transpoting them to Norfolk. I had to leave a couple of forklift reminders of Roadway in the trailers before going to Estes.

We had a couple of those Estes Specialized trailers sent to us. We were told that Roadway delivers them to Estes in Norfolk, VA. But 671 was loading them with 680 frt and using them before transpoting them to Norfolk. I had to leave a couple of forklift reminders of Roadway in the trailers before going to Estes.

I hope you put a BIG hole in it. I HATE that company.

Sweet !!! :1036316054:

We move trailers for lots of companies. I have moved FEDEX trailers quite a few times it always gets allot of looks. We Had a Central trailer on a set in Kansas City last month. They pay us we move it .

Freight is freight !!

in toledo at the triples pad i saw an roadway set with a old dominion lead last night just like the previous post just shuffling trailers for other companies