Yellow | Abf Chicago Heigts terminal

773969c92215e4d5422d89b597225d08.jpg
My partner took this picture in the 511 break room yesterday....

Your local ABF pay scale maybe match them & CSPF going broke by 2025 and as a whole yrcw is $5 to 7 bucks hour less and think you maybe should recheck Fed Ex pay scale and Old Dom . and XPO , they are all above us plus have a matching 401-K that YOU control not union , having somebody else control your pension and saying you cant work 1st year after retire and limiting where you can work after that is the wrong way of controlling your pension money and also get the BIG BOY calculator out and do a 60 week at there higher pay and ours with OT and see there paycheck is still more ........................................................

What am I missing here?
Why would you want to go back to work after you retired?
As for controlling the pension, with some of my stock buys, Enron, Lucent, ORIG I'm glad I didn't control mine.
I also know I am one of the fortunate ones, but if I never get another check from CS, I'll never complain.
Just curious, but I'd like to see the paycheck comparison between a 62mph driver and a65mph driver.
Most of our trucks ran 62, we made as much money as Big R, Yellow,McLean, Johnson or Akers,
CF ran only 55 mph but made as much as we did.
I know it's heartbreaking, when you don't get to blink your marker lights as often in a 62mph truck,
but thats just (life in the slow lane).
And yes, I'd work for $7 less anytime to be under a union contract. JMO

What am I missing here?
Why would you want to go back to work after you retired?
As for controlling the pension, with some of my stock buys, Enron, Lucent, ORIG I'm glad I didn't control mine.
I also know I am one of the fortunate ones, but if I never get another check from CS, I'll never complain.
Just curious, but I'd like to see the paycheck comparison between a 62mph driver and a65mph driver.
Most of our trucks ran 62, we made as much money as Big R, Yellow,McLean, Johnson or Akers,
CF ran only 55 mph but made as much as we did.
I know it's heartbreaking, when you don't get to blink your marker lights as often in a 62mph truck,
but thats just (life in the slow lane).
And yes, I'd work for $7 less anytime to be under a union contract. JMO
Working part-time after you retire is Healthy for you and your marriage .......................

Have you never heard of fishing?
And if you want to stay out of the doghouse, bury your bone at home.
Yeah , you have some good points , but some people want to work part time and it should be there choice , as we are still kinda a FREE country and not a communist country where people control what you can & can't do .......................

OK
Yeah , you have some good points , but some people want to work part time and it should be there choice , as we are still kinda a FREE country and not a communist country where people control what you can & can't do .......................
Ok homey going to try this one more time . Now take off your tin foil hat off and come out of the closet.. Ready Union 25.06-1754week at 60hrs,plus10.76 times 40hrs=430.40,plus 14.hr times 40=560.so we have there 2744 a week paid on your behalf, plus 5 personal days and 4 sick days. Now plug me some magical nonunion numbers that are better than that. Don't forget to take there weekly copays out of these great number you speak of.:poke::poke::poke::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

OK

Ok homey going to try this one more time . Now take off your tin foil hat off and come out of the closet.. Ready Union 25.06-1754week at 60hrs,plus10.76 times 40hrs=430.40,plus 14.hr times 40=560.so we have there 2744 a week paid on your behalf, plus 5 personal days and 4 sick days. Now plug me some magical nonunion numbers that are better than that. Don't forget to take there weekly copays out of these great number you speak of.:poke::poke::poke::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
So go back to your ABF board & cheer-lead there or apply for us if you want to be on our board
driver_recruiting_yrcf_yrcw_188x156.gif

If ABF steals enough of our Drivers it may put us out of business that may be the plan? They should at least give back the 15% to Triples drivers nobody wants those Akron/Cleveland bids. The recruiters have to stop lying to new drivers at 309 be honest with them you are going to be on call and teams first few years. It's so bad now RL and Old Dom tell people to go to YRC training academy to get trained with doubles then they just hire on with them pay back tuition money!