FedEx Freight | Swift Drivers

Boats n hoes

TB Lurker
Credits
Hate them. No common courtesy. ZERO . Just about to pass em then magically they match my speed. Forces me to slow down and get behind them because I dont want us blocking lanes. Jack asses. It's not just one It's almost all of them. I always slow down and let the guy pass me rather than create Miles of a two lane stalemate. Guck these ****s. That is all

Hate them. No common courtesy. ZERO . Just about to pass em then magically they match my speed. Forces me to slow down and get behind them because I dont want us blocking lanes. Jack asses. It's not just one It's almost all of them. I always slow down and let the guy pass me rather than create Miles of a two lane stalemate. Guck these ****s. That is all
I kinda get the feeling that you don't like SWIFT drivers. am I wrong? askin for myself

I had a 10 year gap between trucking gigs. Compared to back then, the lack of courtesy, professionalism, and driver skill that I saw out on the road when I came back was kind of a culture shock. Just in general, no company in particular. That’s to say nothing of the mostly nonexistent camaraderie among drivers that used to be the norm.
Of course I’m used to it now, but it’s definitely a shame.
But yeah, Swiftys are some prime offenders. I pick my battles carefully, feel them out for a while and get by when I know I’ll outpull em on a hill or something.

Every industry has people who make the good ones look bad. But yes,in the last 10 years or longer, many trucking companies,especially ones with high turnover rates of drivers, and an arms length menu of pay and benefit promises,and gimmicks, have brought this reputation onto themselves.

Every industry has people who make the good ones look bad. But yes,in the last 10 years or longer, many trucking companies,especially ones with high turnover rates of drivers, and an arms length menu of pay and benefit promises,and gimmicks, have brought this reputation onto themselves.

It's been often said of any profession: the good ones make the difference, the bad ones make the reputation.

Every time I receive an email from one of the dream team, my computer flies off my desk and into a low bridge....
I thought that was computer parts all over the road there on rt 30 in CR the other night. But Wong said he was 15 percent sure it wasn’t...

I like that company called prime trucks always obey speed limit and centered in lane i hear every 1/4 theres a fuel mileage bonus and the best driver gets a new car

S3Z7UfT.jpg