ABF | ABF Contract Passes - Some Supplements Rejected

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/abf_contract_ratified

abf-truck2-fb.png

The vote was announced the same day that ABF posted their first quarter profits for 2018, which were up: $13.4 million ABF operating ABF profit, with an operating ratio of 97.2%.

:crybaby:

The majority voted for it I like all Teamsters at abf have to accept it.

But you haters fail to realize we Teamsters have a choice you don’t. You have to take what they give and that is that. I was and am a no voter and I was out voted and now we all have to live with it.

Bubba is jealous of my pension that i paid Into for 39 years. It is no different than someone taking his 401 k away from him before he withdrawals it.

I have never posted where I hope another driver loses anything he earned but yet I see all those that wish us the worst. I will be fine I have made a lot of money for 39 years.

Now you can go to work and not give a crap because you have no future to work for. At Yrc new equipment gets tore up, takes hours to hook a set and safety is out the window. You can now work and Die like the union wants and make the rich man richer. Remember your just a stupid truck driver that can’t even mail a ballot with a prepaid stamp.
Didn’t know we could mail our ballots in. I had to vote on the computer or call a number on a phone. Do your research before you get an attitude.

The majority voted for it I like all Teamsters at abf have to accept it.

But you haters fail to realize we Teamsters have a choice you don’t. You have to take what they give and that is that. I was and am a no voter and I was out voted and now we all have to live with it.

Bubba is jealous of my pension that i paid Into for 39 years. It is no different than someone taking his 401 k away from him before he withdrawals it.

I have never posted where I hope another driver loses anything he earned but yet I see all those that wish us the worst. I will be fine I have made a lot of money for 39 years.
Do you reckon Muler, 400,000 CSPF TEAMSTERS wouldn't be losing their pension, if they were getting Upstate NEW York Teamster pension contributions. Quit deceiving muler.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that bubba is obsessed With Teamster pension funds?

We paid money into them we have not ask for anything that we have not earned and paid for. You can see in his past that he is so jealous he can’t stand it.

The vote is in. Nothing changes until all the supplements pass.
The contract has past. muler,canary,docker, were never concerned for the general good. THEIR only concern was the SUPPLEMENTS, THEIR bigger piece of the pie. Which is paid for by the majority of ABF Teamsters.

Muler, tell the folks, all you care about is your bail out, for your MEGA PENSION. Tuff tit tees about CSPF Teamsters, as long as you, canary and docker get your $4,000 to $5,000 a month pension check.
Fluba Chump, I want my pension to. Had the game not the player. CHUMP

The contract has past. muler,canary,docker, were never concerned for the general good. THEIR only concern was the SUPPLEMENTS, THEIR bigger piece of the pie. Which is paid for by the majority of ABF Teamsters.

And are you concerned with the...”general good”?

As a UPS employee,.....you’ve taken an unreasonable amount of your time... commenting on here...

What is your...”payoff”? Why are you here? UPS contract talks have already started.........Why aren’t you spending the bulk of your supposedly precious time on that site?

Gloating is not an attractive feature in such a young person as yourself......