ABF | ABF Contract Passes - Some Supplements Rejected

You forgot to throw in my mother wears combat boots.

muler your losing badly on debate points,

your team lost the contract.

you'll lose the supplements,

and your pension trustees are going to slash your pension,

not to mention your bringing bad karma on your self.

you better leave before a chunk of blue ice crashes through your roof.
Now you are down to karma. After all of your trolling here you still don’t get it.

They let you stay even though your not a Teamster or a abf worker. But let’s get one thing straight I have a dog in the fight at abf you don’t. I will show you bad karma.

Last edited:
I'd say you and your team acted the fool for months. berating your union brothers, insulting their intelligence and integrity. I'd look in the mirror before calling others, fool.
First off I never berated one REAL abf Teamster I dealt with trolls. You on the other hand are the worse of the worse. You have come to our forum and spoke of iur pension funds are going broke and how you buy our stuff in bankruptcy and you’re not even a Teamster.

For some reason you get a free pass over here and you abuse it. Everything you have posted in this forum is mean and cruel in concerns to the abf Teamsters fighting for their pensions and jobs.

You are the worse troll of all because you show true joy for others troubles. And I won’t let you get away with it and you call karma on me.

You can shove your karma where the sun don’t shine. A person like you will get it I have seen it my whole life.

There is no doubt in my mind you will meet some bad things in your future for your cowardly act Toward’s others. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS! And as for the supplements failing I hope they stick to their guns and receive everything they deserve. GO TEAMSTERS!

Last edited:
If this is the new truckingboards I was much happier where I was after I was banned....
You were banned for soliciting members from Truckingboards, to join Old School Teamsters. I really don't think you could stoop any lower than that!
The national proposal was rejected because, IMO, too many felt that they could insult their fellow ABF Teamster brothers and sisters into voting no.
It is a shame that a corporation which reported a 97.2 O/R was able to convince a majority to accept a proposal that easily could have been improved.

You were banned for soliciting members from Truckingboards, to join Old School Teamsters. I really don't think you could stoop any lower than that!
The national proposal was rejected because, IMO, too many felt that they could insult their fellow ABF Teamster brothers and sisters into voting no.
It is a shame that a corporation which reported a 97.2 O/R was able to convince a majority to accept a proposal that easily could have been improved.
You will have to show the post from TB that states he was ban for that. Because you are not now a mod nor have you ever been a mod.

And you again can’t show where A abf Teamster was insulted here. Now trolls like you have been put in their place on the forum. Shall we pull up your post against Yrc no voters?

Your hate for me so engulfing you. You have trolled this forum for a long time.
Besides you of people should be keeping your eyes on the road.

Funny a troll talking about a abf Teamster on the abf forum and he is trying to show me in a bad light him of all people.

If he hated me so much why does he come here?

Because he is just trying to cause trouble. But he is not smart enough. He should be ban because he keeps coming here trying to cause trouble. Maybe someone should point that out to Jeff.

We are not allowed to go on other forums and cause trouble and he should not Be allowed to come here. But he has done it for so long. Remember albag keep your eyes on the road.

I would also like to see where G040 was banned for soliciting members for Old School, I guest that is why I was banned also. Please show us the proof on your statement above. I was banned for questioning what color I was, following a derogatory statement made by a Mod on this site. You can go back to the thread and read my post it has been locked since that time. I have no problem with you, but your post are full of bullshit and that are the facts!! Now one question could you stoop any lower than that? I do agree with the part about the contract, there could have been improvements made easily.

I would also like to see where G040 was banned for soliciting members for Old School, I guest that is why I was banned also. Please show us the proof on your statement above. I was banned for questioning what color I was, following a derogatory statement made by a Mod on this site. You can go back to the thread and read my post it has been locked since that time. I have no problem with you, but your post are full of :horseshit: and that are the facts!! Now one question could you stoop any lower than that? I do agree with the part about the contract, there could have been improvements made easily.
I was told that was the reason GO40 was banned, by a former Mod. If that's not true I will retract my comment. ABF surely could have made a better proposal. But they were able to convince a small majority they were making the best offer possible.

This site has had so many people here over the years it's impossible to remember everything everybody did or everything a mod or even I did. Hell I can't even remember half my former mods to be honest.

I think I have banned people for farming this site for users years ago and the people being farmed telling me about it but I could care less anymore... People go where they want to be, if they want to be here great, if they choose another site then fine , if they choose both or a hundred sites that's their choice... Some of this stuff you guys are arguing about means nothing..

I wiped the slate clean on many users and don't hold grudges... Let it go guys , it's not important

This site has had so many people here over the years it's impossible to remember everything everybody did or everything a mod or even I did. Hell I can't even remember half my former mods to be honest.

I think I have banned people for farming this site for users years ago and the people being farmed telling me about it but I could care less anymore... People go where they want to be, if they want to be here great, if they choose another site then fine , if they choose both or a hundred sites that's their choice... Some of this stuff you guys are arguing about means nothing..

I wiped the slate clean on many users and don't hold grudges... Let it go guys , it's not important
I agree with your post, but some of this was not the fault of the poster at that time. No one was here trying to get people over to Old School and I have the PM's from that Mod to prove it. I was banned for defending myself and some others. The excuse that we were here trying to get people over to Old School was just a convenient one at that time. As a Mod I do know how to act on any site, I respect all opinions even when, I don't agree with them. Just like with albag, I just wanted to see the post where he was here trying to get people over to Old School. I can also respect that he was told this by that same Mod at that time. I can also see that in 2019 YRCW will not be getting anymore than we got from the IBT. They will not hurt their cash cow come contract time, so I wish the Teamsters over there at YRCW the best of luck. The only advice is for you guys to be ready for a fight!!! I do believe that is one of the reasons that we were held down by the IBT.

First off I never berated one REAL abf Teamster I dealt with trolls. You on the other hand are the worse of the worse. You have come to our forum and spoke of iur pension funds are going broke and how you buy our stuff in bankruptcy and you’re not even a Teamster.

For some reason you get a free pass over here and you abuse it. Everything you have posted in this forum is mean and cruel in concerns to the abf Teamsters fighting for their pensions and jobs.

You are the worse troll of all because you show true joy for others troubles. And I won’t let you get away with it and you call karma on me.

You can shove your karma where the sun don’t shine. A person like you will get it I have seen it my whole life.

There is no doubt in my mind you will meet some bad things in your future for your cowardly act Toward’s others. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS! And as for the supplements failing I hope they stick to their guns and receive everything they deserve. GO TEAMSTERS!
You’ve got a lot of nerve playing the Super Teamster card. LMAO