ABF | ABF Contract Passes - Some Supplements Rejected

Super Teamster here we go again another lower level driver ashamed of his job trying to berate Teamsters.

Just look at all your haters post. I know what I am and it appears to be way above you.

You were banned for soliciting members from Truckingboards, to join Old School Teamsters. I really don't think you could stoop any lower than that!
The national proposal was rejected because, IMO, too many felt that they could insult their fellow ABF Teamster brothers and sisters into voting no.
It is a shame that a corporation which reported a 97.2 O/R was able to convince a majority to accept a proposal that easily could have been improved.
Just seen this post, again you would be wrong. Got banned by a power hungry mod. Who had it out for anyone associated with Old School Teamsters. My ban was for private messaging another moderator & telling him he was bias. So maybe you want to get your facts straight before running your mouth, you know what they say about people living in glass houses....

Just seen this post, again you would be wrong. Got banned by a power hungry mod. Who had it out for anyone associated with Old School Teamsters. My ban was for private messaging another moderator & telling him he was bias. So maybe you want to get your facts straight before running your mouth, you know what they say about people living in glass houses....

"People living in Glass Houses shouldn't nail Pictures to Walls?..."

Sorry, Brother,........couldn't resist.....

Don't know why you got banned, anyway...........Always enjoyed your comments,....You never seemed intent on insulting or "trolling" anyone.....

As you're an ABF employee,....I've always thought you had a good grasp on what this company, and the contract talks were all about....

"People living in Glass Houses shouldn't nail Pictures to Walls?..."

Sorry, Brother,........couldn't resist.....

Don't know why you got banned, anyway...........Always enjoyed your comments,....You never seemed intent on insulting or "trolling" anyone.....

As you're an ABF employee,....I've always thought you had a good grasp on what this company, and the contract talks were all about....
Thanks canary....