ABF | Abf Driver Gets Scabies From Memphis Motel On 01/015/08

oldyellow

TB Lurker
Credits
Driver just to let you know a Indianapolis driver stayed on the fourth floor of the Memphis Motel on Jan 15,2008 and when she came home on the 16th she went to the doctor and found out she has scabies. There has been three drivers from Roadway got ate up with bed bugs last year 2007. Anydrivers staying at motel should check your self when you get home. This isn't the first time it has happened.

here is the number for the memphis health dept. 901-544-7600. james bowman? is the contact. give him a call and he can surely help the situation at the airport inn.:smilie_132:

Okay fellas, we gt out of this sip pole before, we can do it again.

Here is for the dude that got the bugs.

Get medical attention, get a diagnosis.

Have your health care provider contact your home health department, they should and if they dont you doctor sould call the shelby co., tn health department.

Call an attorney. File a lawsuit for willful negligence. there are so many grievances been filed and won, that the company and those ashwipes at corp hotel manager bozos, cant deny the fact they know this joint is a hazard.

Collect your money and retire. I guarantee you if i can get a memphis, this is my plan of action. I could use the bump in retirement benefits.

Okay fellas, we gt out of this sip pole before, we can do it again.

Here is for the dude that got the bugs.

Get medical attention, get a diagnosis.

Have your health care provider contact your home health department, they should and if they dont you doctor sould call the shelby co., tn health department.

Call an attorney. File a lawsuit for willful negligence. there are so many grievances been filed and won, that the company and those ashwipes at corp hotel manager bozos, cant deny the fact they know this joint is a hazard.

Collect your money and retire. I guarantee you if i can get a memphis, this is my plan of action. I could use the bump in retirement benefits.

LOL, you said it all! I would almost look forward to staying at this hotel if it has a history of this. I would just do as you say, file a lawsuit, collect my money and retire early. That is the only way they would respond and fix the problem. Plus I would have an early start on my retirement.

I spose it might be worth my wile to jump onto the extra board, huh??

Sounds like a good plan. Count me in.

Have your local get a copy of the proposed Northern New England supplemental. Article 55 section 1 (c) establishes a lodging subcommittee to look into this stuff.

Guess we know why they put this one in?